Honored Contributor

Well, I like that

[ Edited ]

When I ordered my C wonder pima cotton T shirt in 'large' , currant jam color it was fine and dandy gave me a when to expect date , now, they say it's back ordered !!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happened there, wonder? guess, I got pushed back of the Queue.

wasn't sold out when I ordered. to slow processing by the time they got around to it gang had saw it was back in stock and I got stuck with them

@Beth-QVC

Respected Contributor

I read this problem so often here.  I can't imagine how a business the size of QVC could have such a miserable inventory system!  There is no excuse for such poor control and management of inventory.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE I feel your pain. And that current jam color is SO pretty!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I'm still mad ! They gave me when to expect delivery date I still have the email. 19th I think, then, all of a sudden I got shot out of the water.

I'm going shopping next week if I can find something comparable I'll buy it and cancel the order they can eat it. LOL That's just not fair.

Only thing is it will be Oct. after 45 days and I can't wear it before it gets cooler anyway, here, in Tx. 

I lost out the first time it was on,then, I accidently stumbled upon it being back in stock, so, I grabbed it, then, got  P 'ed on again. sheesh !

Honored Contributor

Proof......

E.D.D.*

Qty:

Price:

A279332
08/19/16
$39.50
C. Wonder Essentials Pima Cotton 3/4 Sleeve V-neck Tunic /Currant Jam Large

Honored Contributor

Now, it's back in stock and my order is processing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, no waitlist **** anyway.

I don't get it. I swear.

Honored Contributor

As soon as they hire me (for big bucks) I promise to fix this and all the other things that annoy us. lol Woman Wink

I must not be the only one who gets these random "I could fix that" thoughts... 

Valued Contributor

Sharke that can be disappointing but a joy when UPS comes.  Let us us know when it arrives.Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

YAH!

Honored Contributor

@63Chev63 wrote:

Sharke that can be disappointing but a joy when UPS comes.  Let us us know when it arrives.Smiley Wink

probably be USPS LOL   *** better fit ! LOL