Honored Contributor

I had a return at Chicos today.  I worked here 5 years ago and really liked one part time mgr.  I spoke to her, she recognised me and handed my return off to an associate that couldn't handle it.  The associate had to call another mgr to complete my return.  How poor!!!

The good news is I had mistakenly bought the same item twice.  The mgr returned the higher priced one!  How kind!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I had a return at Chicos today.  I worked here 5 years ago and really liked one part time mgr.  I spoke to her, she recognised me and handed my return off to an associate that couldn't handle it.  The associate had to call another mgr to complete my return.  How poor!!!

The good news is I had mistakenly bought the same item twice.  The mgr returned the higher priced one!  How kind!

@ECBG   Sadly our Chico's closed in our mall and now across the street from it, in an obscure location, is Chico Rack. It's been there for awhile so obviously some are finding it, but sizes are very limited in the items I'd purchase...the smaller ones always go first. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

If you are passport you get free SH both ways I believe.