Honored Contributor

Re: Welcome Fall...G.I.L.I. Style!

A280550
Dennis Basso Textured Faux Fur Poncho $100

a280550.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Dennis Basso Quilted Moto Style Coat with Faux Leather Trim (A280549) $120

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Dennis Basso Faux Fur Shawl Collar Cardigan (A280542) $130

Honored Contributor

G.I.L.I. Pointed Toe Pumps- Jill 2 (A281890) $111

3 options.  Black Velvet, Terracotta & Heart Denim Camo Heart

a281890_pp2.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88@MorningLover @SahmIam @1Professor  @morganjen 

@ROMARY  @Jen44 @Ilovelife123 @sunshine45 @Sunnycorle @Dawnie @Mustang Shar @jazzbabe @Funloving @Andreatoo @Beach Baby 1  @BritishGirl   @vickie25  @blueskys & All G.I.L.I. fans

DennisJillShow_SEOLandingPage_092316.jpg

New items are starting to load. The tote is available, $299. 

This boot is a One Day Only, 3 colors $200. Heart Hunter Green 

My DVR is set to record the show, will miss the live presentation. Enjoy the show everyone & happy shopping. Have a fabulous weekend! 

G.I.L.I. Shearling & Suede Tall Shaft Boot- Daveen (A281896)

@Chi-town girl  I nailed the price on the purse.Woman LOL  Kind of disappointed that GILI doesn't have much that's new.  I guess I was expecting more, it seems like more new from Dennis.  I noticed the vest that was shown in the video isn't loaded.  I'll be watching tonight.  Have a great weekend!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 - yep, you nailed that price! I decided to not order it at this time due to the $13 s&h charge, which recently increased from the previous $11-12.

I just checked Jill's facebook.  She said there is a special guest for the show "with some amazing item"...

I like the new denim camo print pumps but decided to try Wendy's new shoe line at HSN. I love the look of the Dusted Denim suede. $70, free s&h

Wendy Williams Leather or Calfhair Pump
498-136
Wendy Williams Leather or Calfhair Pump

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 - did you shop the show? I'm watching it now via DVR. I like the boots, but haven't purchased yet. Just like she does on the Today Show, Jill had a customer on the Q show that recd a makeover - nice!

I like/prefer some items from Lisa Rinna's collection that were presented today, these leggings jumped in my cart, lol.

Lisa Rinna Collection Knit Pants with Faux Leather Piping Detail (A278951

Haven't heard when there is the next GILI show, nor any info about the camo blouse or pouches. They said the tote sold out, but its still available online. Will wait to read reviews.

My suggestion - Q should offer free s&h for ALL items that are in the show. It would be a nice perk and Q could gauge how much that would increase orders. I don't think anything sold out during the show, and there was no incentive/benefit from a shopping perspective to watch it.

Super Contributor

Gili is a knock of line and way overpriced. The fabrication as Jill likes to say,  blend is not quality. When she says wool it's is never more than 8 %. When you purchase a wool coat advertised in a Box store the first thing I look at is the blend. Many of the QVC customers do not inquire when calling nor does Jill offer the percentage of the fabrication of any given item (consider able perchases . 

Honored Contributor

@Fashionistasincebirth wrote:

Gili is a knock of line and way overpriced. The fabrication as Jill likes to say,  blend is not quality. When she says wool it's is never more than 8 %. When you purchase a wool coat advertised in a Box store the first thing I look at is the blend. Many of the QVC customers do not inquire when calling nor does Jill offer the percentage of the fabrication of any given item (consider able perchases . 

So what? Fashion across the board replicates in cycles. And it's 'knock off' not 'of' 

How do you know that 'many customers do not inquire when calling'? Lol, I don't think most GILI customers call in their orders. We're a younger demo with different buying preferences/methods. We order online and are quite capable of finding and reading garment info. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 - did you shop the show? I'm watching it now via DVR. I like the boots, but haven't purchased yet. Just like she does on the Today Show, Jill had a customer on the Q show that recd a makeover - nice!

I like/prefer some items from Lisa Rinna's collection that were presented today, these leggings jumped in my cart, lol.

Lisa Rinna Collection Knit Pants with Faux Leather Piping Detail (A278951

Haven't heard when there is the next GILI show, nor any info about the camo blouse or pouches. They said the tote sold out, but its still available online. Will wait to read reviews.

My suggestion - Q should offer free s&h for ALL items that are in the show. It would be a nice perk and Q could gauge how much that would increase orders. I don't think anything sold out during the show, and there was no incentive/benefit from a shopping perspective to watch it.

@Chi-town girl  I watched last night, but didn't order.  I like the boots also, but for that price, I'd rather try some on in a store and know how they fit. 

I like the Lisa Rinna pants, they're really cute and look comfy.  I have her duster and love it!  The cut is really nice; it's very fluid and "swingy."Woman LOL 

I liked the makeover too.  She looked really good and it was nice they let her keep everything.  Kind of hard to ask for everything back.Woman LOL  She scored with the boots and new bag.

I thought Dennis had a lot in the show.  The faux fur cape was cute, but kind of bulky.  The show was good, but I'm waiting for the pouches, snake cardi coat, and camo blouse.