Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome Fall...G.I.L.I. Style!

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

The new tote will be available this Friday for The Dennis & Jill show.

Any guesses/clues for price?

GILI_SEOLandingPage_080116.jpg

a281860.jpg 

@Chi-town girl -  My guess is a "special price" of between $280.00 - $320.00.  Wonder if the camo blouse and snake cardi coat will make an appearance?Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 - I hope the tote is a this day only. I too want the camo blouse, and maybe that snake cardi coat. Fabulous knit wear items are being offered from many designers/retailers and I've been shopping Woman LOL 

Everything in that Friday Dennis Jill show should be new, that's my expectation! Am monitoring for advance posting of the new items since I won't be home to watch the show 'live'. 

Have you tried the GILI jeans? They look great on Jill. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Andreatoo LOL - sounds to me like someone hosting a 'business' event that would be a tax writeoff so she could party with her fam & friends. Let them try on the clothes in the tent and maybe even take a sample home Woman LOL

Certainly it was NOT to inform us/her customers, or she would have taken the time to photograph the new items and post them for us. Maybe even a preview like Giuliana did from her home. At least she showed us her collection. I have no problem with her fam/friends party but don't say it's a business event when it was anything but business.

Yes, hang those bags from the tree, or better yet hide them on your property and have us do a virtual scavenger hunt, don't forget to invite your fam/friends Woman LOL 2 yrs later they will be shown over and over and over again for Fall 2018

@Chi-town girl @Andreatoo  -  Girls, come on, how can you seriously forget the full size canoe in the pool???  When I have a party, I ALWAYS keep a canoe in my pool.  Don't you?  Sometimes I just get the urge to paddle to the deep end instead of finishing laps.Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 - I hope the tote is a this day only. I too want the camo blouse, and maybe that snake cardi coat. Fabulous knit wear items are being offered from many designers/retailers and I've been shopping Woman LOL 

Everything in that Friday Dennis Jill show should be new, that's my expectation! Am monitoring for advance posting of the new items since I won't be home to watch the show 'live'. 

@Chi-town girl - I haven't tried the GILI jeans yet.  I would hope all the items will be new Friday night.  I thought that Dennis may be making some of the coats for GILI, but GILI has released some coats already.  Did Jill and Dennis collaborate on items together or are they just showing items from each and putting the show into one?  I think Dennis and Joan Rivers had done this before in the past, but I could be wrong. 

I'm checking Jill's FB page daily too, in case she puts any new items on.  I wonder if we'll see the new pouches now or in November, since no shows slated in the Oct. Insider?  She did say they'd be available for the holidays.  Tag me whenever you post, so I'll make sure to see it.  Thanks!!!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl - I haven't tried the GILI jeans yet.  I would hope all the items will be new Friday night.  I thought that Dennis may be making some of the coats for GILI, but GILI has released some coats already.  Did Jill and Dennis collaborate on items together or are they just showing items from each and putting the show into one?  I think Dennis and Joan Rivers had done this before in the past, but I could be wrong. 

I'm checking Jill's FB page daily too, in case she puts any new items on.  I wonder if we'll see the new pouches now or in November, since no shows slated in the Oct. Insider?  She did say they'd be available for the holidays.  Tag me whenever you post, so I'll make sure to see it.  Thanks!!!

@IlliniGirl88 - will do, and glad to see several GILI scouts posting updates. I'm glad I saw the post on the camo vest reorder. Am I the last to get one???? Picked up the gray last night, but soooo unsure of sizing.

You are right about the recent GILI jackets & coat, not connected with Dennis. But I have a feeling the snake cardi might be a collaboration with Dennis. Maybe there will be some faux fur items too. 

I also want those new pouches. She said holiday time so I think Nov/early Dec.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Which do you like better, the GILI coat or this one from Tahari?

Its at Nordstrom. The pale blue color is pretty Heart oh & those shoes too Heart

T Tahari Wool Blend Belted Wrap Coat
Was: $348.00
Now: $229.90
33% OFF
Free Shipping

Item #837148

_13055796.jpg

_12995952.jpg

_12985680.jpg

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what label that woven-look pouch is based on; I only wish it  actually was woven instead of stamped. SO many wonderful looks... and I want those card holders!!

Honored Contributor

@illinois8@morning lover @SahmIam @1Professor  @morganjen @ROMARY 1  @Jen44 @nolimitshopping @Sunshine45  @LisaB @Dawniee @Mustangshar @jazzbabe @Funloving   @Andreatoo  @waterbaby  @BritishGirl   @vickie00  @blueskys & All G.I.L.I fans

Jill posted the promo video for The Dennis & Jill Show. Funkjazz music (Bruno Mars style Woman Wink) and sneak peeks!

I spy the cute croco (leather?) peplum sleeveless top + skirt and the winter white faux fur vest.

Are you interested in anything new??? I'm stalking that tote!

This is from Jill's Instagram - 

https://www.instagram.com/jillmartin/?hl=en

• jillmartinGet ready for @qvc like you've never seen it before! @dennisbasso and I team up for our first hour show Friday night with ALL new items (he'll sell GILI- I'll sell Dennis!) We have so much up our sleeves and because it is live who KNOWS what will happen! Hope you'll join us at 8pm! P.S.@janetreacyqvc, ya ready for us? #QVCGILI

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@illinois8@morning lover @SahmIam @1Professor  @morganjen 

@ROMARY1  @Jen44 @nolimitshopping @Sunshine45 @LisaB @Dawniee @Mustangshar @jazzbabe @Funloving @Andreatoo @waterbaby  @BritishGirl   @vickie00  @blueskys & All G.I.L.I. fans

DennisJillShow_SEOLandingPage_092316.jpg

New items are starting to load. The tote is available, $299. 

This boot is a One Day Only, 3 colors $200. Heart Hunter Green 

My DVR is set to record the show, will miss the live presentation. Enjoy the show everyone & happy shopping. Have a fabulous weekend! 

G.I.L.I. Shearling & Suede Tall Shaft Boot- Daveen (A281896)

Honored Contributor

G.I.L.I. Printed Faux Leather Sleeveless Peplum Top (A280978) $73

Honored Contributor

A280971

G.I.L.I. Printed Faux Leather Pencil Skirt $67

a280971_go6.jpg