Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome Fall...G.I.L.I. Style!

@BritishGirl wrote:

@Chi-town girl@1Professor@IlliniGirl88@culebra

Alas... still no price reduction for the beloved original Roma.  One day... maybe one day....

pic.PNG

@BritishGirl@Chi-town girl@1Professor  -  Makes me wonder why they wouldn't lower prices on any of the older stock.  It's just sitting on a shelf taking valuable space, collecting dust, and generating no money.  

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@BritishGirl wrote:

@Chi-town girl@1Professor@IlliniGirl88@culebra

Alas... still no price reduction for the beloved original Roma.  One day... maybe one day....

pic.PNG

@BritishGirl@Chi-town girl@1Professor  -  Makes me wonder why they wouldn't lower prices on any of the older stock.  It's just sitting on a shelf taking valuable space, collecting dust, and generating no money.  

@IlliniGirl88 @Chi-town girl @BritishGirl

Sigh, indeed.

Although I am rich: I have this bag in black, grey ostrich, and terra cotta!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  @1Professor  @BritishGirl  @Andreatoo 

Three new GILI items up today.  A new Roma 5, camo pants, and a jacket!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Happy New Year Fashionistas!  

Does anyone own/use Lug bags? I made an impulse buy, my 1st Lug bag!

It has a zippered insulated section which I think will come in handy when I need to bring a snack or lunch for a full day off site or traveling. I think a good option for a gym bag or to the pool, will keep sunscreen & cosmetics cool. 

Will post a review when I receive it. 

F12256
Lug North/South Shopper with RFID - Ace $65

@Chi-town girl  -  Did you like the Ace Lug bag?  I wanted to let you know I bought the new Camper Lug bag and love it!  I have the Carousel, which is great for just essentials, but wanted something bigger than that, but smaller than the Cable Car.  The Camper is perfect.  I got the Walnut and just got the new Black Camo when they presented it the other night.  It holds my DSLR and room for more.  I always like a crossbody style when we go to Disney World and this is great.  You may want to check it out. 
Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 @Chi-town girl: LUG BAGS!

I ordered the North/South lug bag for myself in camo.

Loved it so much I ordered one for my brother-in-law in the black camo, a great hit!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Happy New Year Fashionistas!  

Does anyone own/use Lug bags? I made an impulse buy, my 1st Lug bag!

It has a zippered insulated section which I think will come in handy when I need to bring a snack or lunch for a full day off site or traveling. I think a good option for a gym bag or to the pool, will keep sunscreen & cosmetics cool. 

Will post a review when I receive it. 

F12256
Lug North/South Shopper with RFID - Ace $65

@Chi-town girl  -  Did you like the Ace Lug bag?  I wanted to let you know I bought the new Camper Lug bag and love it!  I have the Carousel, which is great for just essentials, but wanted something bigger than that, but smaller than the Cable Car.  The Camper is perfect.  I got the Walnut and just got the new Black Camo when they presented it the other night.  It holds my DSLR and room for more.  I always like a crossbody style when we go to Disney World and this is great.  You may want to check it out. 

@IlliniGirl88 - yes, I love the Ace bag!! Really glad my DVR recorded that Lug show. Now I wish I had picked up the recent Lug TSV, but it seems the line is doing well/getting more airtime so there will prob be another TSV this year. The Walnut color is perfectly versatile. Will check out the Camper style.  Thx for the rec.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 @Chi-town girl: LUG BAGS!

I ordered the North/South lug bag for myself in camo.

Loved it so much I ordered one for my brother-in-law in the black camo, a great hit!

@1Professor - these bags are well designed & durable, but contemporary, not just utilitarian. You can tell it's good quality by the hardware & zippers. I'm def getting some of the camo ones. Would make a great gift!  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I just saw today that Lisa Robertson has the Italian Bar Bracelet on an advanced order and there are some new color options available.  Hope you get one if you are still interested.