Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome Fall...G.I.L.I. Style!

@Chi-town girl@1Professor@BritishGirl@Andreatoo

Yesterday morning (1/7) I caught Jill presenting the Roma 4, and she was wearing the camo blouse!!!  Of course she didn't say anything about the blouse or when it would appear, but I hope it will be coming sometime this year.  It was shear, like the gray floral blouse. 

She also mentioned they were working on the next itteration of the Roma.  Wonder if they'll pay attention that we want the interior clip back, better hardware, long tassel, and ditch the silly lock and key.

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

Yesterday morning (1/7) I caught Jill presenting the Roma 4, and she was wearing the camo blouse!!!  Of course she didn't say anything about the blouse or when it would appear, but I hope it will be coming sometime this year.  It was shear, like the gray floral blouse. 

She also mentioned they were working on the next itteration of the Roma.  Wonder if they'll pay attention that we want the interior clip back, better hardware, long tassel, and ditch the silly lock and key.

@IlliniGirl88: From your lips to God's ears.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 @1Professor and all - yes, Jill was wearing the new camo blouse during that 2 hr fri night clearance show. I recorded it and scanned it. There were some good buys, the shawl collar coat was reduced to $80. I think they s/h reduced price further to be truly 'clearance',  but good to see price reductions on recent items like that coat & even the puffer coat.

The camo blouse looks beautiful,  but it is sheer. When they did closeups on Jill I could see she was wearing a cami, and it's sheer enough to require it! I love it. She did say the blouse would be available in Spring, soon!!!

Didn't hear anything about other new items or shows. The Jill shoes will be back in new iderations. The blue camo were still available,  thinking about those.

Any other info about new items or shows???

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 - check out Jill's facebook page. No still shots, but a video is posted of her wearing the camo blouse. Someone asked her when it will be available,  she responded "in a few weeks" Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 @1Professor and all - yes, Jill was wearing the new camo blouse during that 2 hr fri night clearance show. I recorded it and scanned it. There were some good buys, the shawl collar coat was reduced to $80. I think they s/h reduced price further to be truly 'clearance',  but good to see price reductions on recent items like that coat & even the puffer coat.

The camo blouse looks beautiful,  but it is sheer. When they did closeups on Jill I could see she was wearing a cami, and it's sheer enough to require it! I love it. She did say the blouse would be available in Spring, soon!!!

Didn't hear anything about other new items or shows. The Jill shoes will be back in new iderations. The blue camo were still available,  thinking about those.

Any other info about new items or shows???

@Chi-town girl  @1Professor  -  I missed the clearance show, completely forgot about it.  The camo blouse is so nice, but I agree very sheer, but I liked it.  Jill had on a black cami under it paired with a nice gold toned bib necklace.  I wonder when in the Spring it will appear?  I remember she did have those black floral printed palazzo pants too.  I thought those were very pretty.  Hope we'll see some shows scheduled in the Insider; should be out next week. 

Honored Contributor

Show Alert @IlliniGirl88 @1Professor @BritishGirl & all -

Maybe the launch of 'new' collection??? My DVR is set! But we need to stalk the camo blouse...it will prob sell out when it's presented. 

Fri 1/13 @10p ET: The Dennis & Jill Show

Thurs 1/19 @11ET: GILI Accessories Show + Amy has a new accessories show launching on this day.

Frequent Contributor

@Chi-town girl  If I remember correctly, you were "stalking" the Roma 4 woven version for a price reduction.  Today is your lucky day!  It's just been marked down from $329 to $207.  S&H is still $12.97.  5 Easy Pays of $41.40.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl@1Professor@IlliniGirl88@culebra

Alas... still no price reduction for the beloved original Roma.  One day... maybe one day....

pic.PNG

Honored Contributor

@BritishGirl - thx for the alert for the woven bag.  I'm trying to decide on color & wonder when there might be another clearance event like the last one that cut the price other R4 tote by another $50.

And why is Q reducing price for 2016 items, but not the older ones??? Must be some 'Q' version of inventory mgmt, lol. 

We should see new GILI items post this week for the Friday show!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Show Alert @IlliniGirl88 @1Professor @BritishGirl & all -

Maybe the launch of 'new' collection??? My DVR is set! But we need to stalk the camo blouse...it will prob sell out when it's presented. 

@Fri 1/13 @10p ET: The Dennis & Jill Show

@Thurs 1/19 @11ET: GILI Accessories Show + Amy has a new accessories show launching on this day.

@Chi-town girl@BritishGirl@1Professor  -  Saw this last night, when I had on the Q.  Thanks for the update about the 19th, didn't know about that show.  I hope the Dennis & Jill show is better than the last, and hope they have new items, not recycled ones we've already seen.