Frequent Contributor

Re: Welcome Fall...G.I.L.I. Style!

@Chi-town girl@IlliniGirl88@1Professor@Andreatoo@libbyannE@culebra

Happy 2017 everyone!!!  I just wanted to let you all know that the Roma 4 (A273749) is now at a clearance price of $199, down from $285, in case you might be interested.

Honored Contributor

@BritishGirl wrote:

@Chi-town girl@IlliniGirl88@1Professor@Andreatoo@libbyannE@culebra

Happy 2017 everyone!!!  I just wanted to let you all know that the Roma 4 (A273749) is now at a clearance price of $199, down from $285, in case you might be interested.

@BritishGirl - Happy New Year! Thx for the notification.  I love my Roma 4 Blue Cobra. Just Woman Sad b/c I missed out on the matching pouch.

I want the R4 camo or blue ostrich but the dang $13 shipping fee, uggh.

Are you shopping tonight? 

A273749
G.I.L.I. Leather Roma 4 Tote

a273749.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Happy New Year Fashionistas!  

Does anyone own/use Lug bags? I made an impulse buy, my 1st Lug bag!

It has a zippered insulated section which I think will come in handy when I need to bring a snack or lunch for a full day off site or traveling. I think a good option for a gym bag or to the pool, will keep sunscreen & cosmetics cool. 

Will post a review when I receive it. 

F12256
Lug North/South Shopper with RFID - Ace $65

f12256.jpg

A place for everything, and everything in its place--this old adage could have easily been written for this Lug shopper. Featuring RFID technology, you'll feel secure on every excursion. Plus, you can wear it as a crossbody or a shoulder bag, making it perfect for toting around all day. The pockets keep all your essential organized, and there's even a spot to put your water bottle when you're on the go. From Lug.

• Not all cards contain RFID contactless technology - this product only helps protect cards with RFID contactless technology
  • Style: Ace
  • Double straps; adjustable, removable crossbody strap; front medium zip pocket, one large RFID-protected zip pocket with two pen pockets and soft-lined cargo pocket; large magnetic pocket; small, soft-lined zip pocket; two pockets on sides; back insulated zip pocket and sleeve
  • Interior with water bottle pocket; one large front cargo pocket; one back zip pocket
  • Measures approximately 16"W x 14"H x 4-1/2"D with a 11" handles and a 13" to 26" strap drop; weighs approximately 1 lb, 8 oz
  • Shell 100% polyester; fill 100% polyethylene foam
  • Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Yeah - I got another Roma 4 in the Camo option last night (I already have the Sand and the Blue Cobra).  I like the lighter version of the Camo that Jill does. Some good news though.  The Roma 4 price went down again today, now $142.48 from the clearance price of $199.00.  Now that's a great price !  I just got the price adjustment.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

It has a zippered insulated section which I think will come in handy when I need to bring a snack or lunch for a full day off site or traveling. I think a good option for a gym bag or to the pool, will keep sunscreen & cosmetics cool. 

F12256

@Chi-town girl  -  Happy New Year!  I have a few Lug bags and really like them.  I don't have this one, but love the Carousel crossbody.  It's lightweight and carries the essentials when I'm on the go.  I have the olive, black, and heather gray.  I volunteer and this is great to wear while doing all of my activities, and it doesn't get in my way.

I also have the much larger Cable Car, which I take to Disney World and it holds a lot, which it good and bad.Woman Happy  I like that it holds a water bottle on the side (I'm a water drinker) and it's very handy while in the parks.  It also holds my DSLR with no problem.  I really only use this larger bag while traveling.  It can get heavy, because it holds so much.

I have the Propeller bags.  I bought the navy camo for myself and my daughter snagged the pink camo.Woman Happy  I like the east/west design, because I don't like digging through a bag.  I use this style for my toiletry items, holds my cosmetic bag, hair care, etc.  I bought a Pursefection (I think that's the name) insert to contain bottles.  I like it a lot. 

I don't use any of the Lug bags for clothing though, I like to see all of my clothes and like a hardside suitcase which opens and I can see everything better. 

I don't care for the Lug wallets, the slots for credit cards are very unforgiving and makes it difficult to remove the card. 

Let us know how you like this.  I'd looked at it too, because it has some nice features. 

Honored Contributor

@BritishGirl wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Yeah - I got another Roma 4 in the Camo option last night (I already have the Sand and the Blue Cobra).  I like the lighter version of the Camo that Jill does. Some good news though.  The Roma 4 price went down again today, now $142.48 from the clearance price of $199.00.  Now that's a great price !  I just got the price adjustment.

@BritishGirl - yes! That's a good price reduction. Too bad they couldn't cut the s&h. I'm still stalking the R4 woven version, no reduction yet...

I'm trying to decide on camo or blue ostrich. I like them both, lol.

Lots of good buys from the Halston line too. I picked up the ODO faux suede jacket with knit sleeves in the chic light gray last night and have a few other tops/dusters in my cart. This has been one of the better fashion clearance events at Q in awhile.

Once we know when the 2017 items /shows start up, time for a new thread!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

F12256

@Chi-town girl  -  Happy New Year!  I have a few Lug bags and really like them.  I don't have this one, but love the Carousel crossbody.  It's lightweight and carries the essentials when I'm on the go.  I have the olive, black, and heather gray.  I volunteer and this is great to wear while doing all of my activities, and it doesn't get in my way.

I also have the much larger Cable Car, which I take to Disney World and it holds a lot, which it good and bad.Woman Happy  I like that it holds a water bottle on the side (I'm a water drinker) and it's very handy while in the parks.  It also holds my DSLR with no problem.  I really only use this larger bag while traveling.  It can get heavy, because it holds so much.

I have the Propeller bags.  I bought the navy camo for myself and my daughter snagged the pink camo.Woman Happy  I like the east/west design, because I don't like digging through a bag.  I use this style for my toiletry items, holds my cosmetic bag, hair care, etc.  I bought a Pursefection (I think that's the name) insert to contain bottles.  I like it a lot. 

I don't use any of the Lug bags for clothing though, I like to see all of my clothes and like a hardside suitcase which opens and I can see everything better. 

I don't care for the Lug wallets, the slots for credit cards are very unforgiving and makes it difficult to remove the card. 

Let us know how you like this.  I'd looked at it too, because it has some nice features. 

@IlliniGirl88 - you are a seasoned Lug nut Woman LOL thx for the reviews.

I've been considering one for awhile.  Love their camo print. My DVR recorded a late show on Friday which was supposed to be a GILI show per the schedule (I set up a season pass for GILI shows). It ended up being a 1 hr Lug show Woman LOL The bag I bought was just reordered, had sold out immediately when it was 1st presented. I also got the tan brwn color before it sold out. I like the Propeller & Puddle Jumper styles.

Honored Contributor

Wow! A recent/new item, also at a reduced price for $72!

A284319
G.I.L.I. Faux Mink Short Sleeve Vest

a284319.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @IlliniGirl88 @BritishGirl @Andreatoo

GILI clearance at 10 pm tonight (California time).

Any word on what's on the block? Handbags? Clothing?

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl @IlliniGirl88 @BritishGirl @Andreatoo

GILI clearance at 10 pm tonight (California time).

Any word on what's on the block? Handbags? Clothing?

@1Professor - I DVR'd the show, was out last night & missed it.

Looked at the show items online & it looks like a combo of clothes, shoes, accessories.  Nice to see discounts on 2016 inventory. I picked up several items during these recent clearance events.

I grabbed another black OBI belt at discount of $34-the reversable TSV belt. Very little inventory left of the belt. Still thinking about the beautiful blue one.

We should see new Spring items soon! Hoping the big collar reptile print sweater/jacket is one of the nee items.

And I remember Jill said the floral print pants/jeans would be a Spring item. 

Anyone know or remember any other sneak perks for Spring???