Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome Fall...G.I.L.I. Style!

@Chi-town girl wrote:

New pouches, but but but Where is the Blue Cobra pouch reorder???

Ooooo Heart the woven 

14225350_10154307768477891_7696853148772033433_n.jpg

@Chi-town girl  -   I love the grey camo!  What is the one in the middle?  It looks like snake, but it looks like a red center spot peeking out near the camo.  Do snakes have red spots?  Would that be a copperhead?  I try to avoid all snakes.Woman LOL  I think the blue cobra pouch reorder in nonexistant. 

Wonder when all of this is coming out?  Do you have any clue what Dennis and Jill are showing together?  I hope they come out with the snake print sweater coat.  That's one snake print I will buy!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IlliniGirl88 - I think the middle pouch is a snake print. I usually just like the darker toned exotic print colors, but then the Blue Cobra came along, lol.

Oh, I hope you are wrong about the B.C. pouch reorder. They would certainly sell well since many of us missed out, but maybe they decided to move on with new designs & prints. 

It's probably a given that Dennis designed the new GILI jackets & coats. I have yet to buy something 'apparel' from his line. Bought one of his faux fur throws last holiday but it looked really shaggy, not in a good way and I was concerned about what it would become after washing it, so I returned it.

I also liked that large collar snake print jacket. They may be saving the 'new' for the Sept 23rd 1hr Dennis & Jill show, but hopefully we'll get better sneak peek pictures before that date! Wish I could have attended that LD party with the chance to peruse the line Woman LOL Heart 

In the meantime,  we'll just keep monitoring for sneak peeks and makin' our lists! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Too bad the timing is off on this dress...not this year, but 2017!

14055011_10154273416792891_6285950489447824071_n.jpg

@Chi-town girl: But I kinda LIKE it, actually!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor - I kind of like it too! With plaid trending why didn't they bring it this year! I'm looking for a few new plaid pieces, but nothing has compelled me to buy

It's button down the full length plus large splits along the sides. It would be very versatile to leave unbuttoned layered over jeans or leggings with a mock/turtleneck. RL type knee high riding boots. Or buttoned up worn as a dress with a belt. 

I'm very selective with the types of plaid type prints I will wear.  Lean toward more herringbone or houndstooth,  but the patterns & colors make a big difference as well as type of fabrics. I like the color combo in this plaid dress - blue, deep red, gray with yellow as an accent color. Very pretty, not lumberjack-ish Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor - I kind of like it too! With plaid trending why didn't they bring it this year! I'm looking for a few new plaid pieces, but nothing has compelled me to buy

It's button down the full length plus large splits along the sides. It would be very versatile to leave unbuttoned layered over jeans or leggings with a mock/turtleneck. RL type knee high riding boots. Or buttoned up worn as a dress with a belt. 

I'm very selective with the types of plaid type prints I will wear.  Lean toward more herringbone or houndstooth,  but the patterns & colors make a big difference as well as type of fabrics. I like the color combo in this plaid dress - blue, deep red, gray with yellow as an accent color. Very pretty, not lumberjack-ish Woman LOL

@Chi-town girl @1Professor  -  Dress is available on Intermix for $450.00 (L'Agence Cassie Plaid Maxi Shirtdress).Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl @1Professor  -  Dress is available on Intermix for $450.00 (L'Agence Cassie Plaid Maxi Shirtdress).Woman Happy

@IlliniGirl88 @Chi-town girl

So, will the GILI be a copy of that Cassie Plaid Maxi Shirtdress?

Seem VERY similar:

Screen Shot 2016-09-08 at 8.27.24 AM.png

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 @Chi-town girl

So, will the GILI be a copy of that Cassie Plaid Maxi Shirtdress?

Seem VERY similar:

Screen Shot 2016-09-08 at 8.27.24 AM.png

@1Professor - yes, this is Jill's dresx and the inspiration for the GILI dress. I Heart the plaid design & colors. In the interim, my search continues for the perfect plaid blouse/top. 

Honored Contributor

A282680 $126/$5 s&h
G.I.L.I. Faux Shearling Peplum Moto Jacket

a282680.jpg

Soft Fawn or Noir Black

Long sleeve, zip closure, large collar, seaming details, peplum, fully lined.

Fitted: Cut to follow the lines of the body.

Length: Missy Range: 25 1/4"-26 5/8". Plus Range: 27 1/4"-29 1/4".

Content: Body & Up Sleeve: Face: 100% Polyester, Back Pile: 100% Polyester, Back Base: 100% Polyester, Pile is 69% of fabric and Base is 31% under sleeve: 65% Rayon/30% Nylon/5% Spandex.

Care: MWC/WLC/GC/ONCBWN/LDIS/LIIN/DNDC. Imported. (xFL).

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
A282680 $126/$5 s&h
G.I.L.I. Faux Shearling Peplum Moto Jacket

a282680.jpg

Soft Fawn or Noir Black

Long sleeve, zip closure, large collar, seaming details, peplum, fully lined.

Fitted: Cut to follow the lines of the body.

Length: Missy Range: 25 1/4"-26 5/8". Plus Range: 27 1/4"-29 1/4".

Content: Body & Up Sleeve: Face: 100% Polyester, Back Pile: 100% Polyester, Back Base: 100% Polyester, Pile is 69% of fabric and Base is 31% under sleeve: 65% Rayon/30% Nylon/5% Spandex.

Care: MWC/WLC/GC/ONCBWN/LDIS/LIIN/DNDC. Imported. (xFL).

Yuck, yuck, and double yuck.

Can I get a HI----------DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-----------OUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, too?!

OMG.

This line is so into the ditch.

It is nothing but an endless parade of literal camo, python, unflattering asymmetry, and faux this or that.

I'm waiting for the bedazzled hair ornaments.

Honored Contributor

QVC GILI pouch on the red carpet! See you with more today at 2pm with Jayne Brown QVC!

14203295_10154316066387891_8192669178641698531_n.png.jpg