Super Contributor

lavendar, I have the poet blouse in several colors, and agree with everyone here ... plenty of body to this fabric. Not thin, sheer or clingy ... perfect with leggings ... and plenty of length. Stay with your normal size, you want this one on the loose and floaty side. I didn't look to see what colors are available, but I particularly like the light, robin's egg shade of blue I have.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, I'll get the white in my regular S in Linea. I haven't had a computer for two weeks so I'm playing catch up. I will be going to rehab three times a week and it's going to be really tough. I'll need something cotton I can change into when the weather gets warmer. I got a pair of tights and another pair of leggings.

A lot of extra medical expenses, so this is it for clothes.

Respected Contributor

many hosta: Thank you! I can't wear orange but will check ebay tomorrow for other item.

Valued Contributor

I have the top many_hosta mentioned on ebay; A58666. Came in azure blue, orange and hot pink and there were also capri leggings to match A58681. Very pretty long silk tunic tops but they do require dry cleaning. I love these tops with matching capri leggings; very pretty, gorgeous rich saturated colors. Also look great with white crops.