Honored Contributor

2 years ago I needed a Mother of the Groom dress; I didn't want traditional anything.  I looked at Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus. I ended up getting ordering a dress from LK Bennett online.  But I'd check Nordstrom first.  Congratulations!

Honored Contributor

Nordstrom's, Macy's, or even if you have access to any little boutique type stores, sometimes they have the cutest things that are unique....... 

Honored Contributor

Re: Wedding question

[ Edited ]

Nordstrom’s would be my first choice. Look online and in the store if you have one in your area. I bought one of mine at Victor Costa.  Macy’s used to have a great selection but they seem to all be in clearance and closing mode here now. 

If you order online, I would order it as soon as you can so if it doesn’t work you have time to return or exchange or try something else.

Honored Contributor

I saw this dress in Brides magazine, they were showing it as an option for a wedding dress. It's the Orva dress at BHLDN, $360. For a formal wedding I think it's a glamorous mob or mog dress, if you don't mind the high slit. It's much prettier in the Brides magazine than this photo shows.

50251933_013_a.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"