Honored Contributor

I love seeing any kind of sleeve on a wedding dress for a change! So tired of the strapless bustier look. These dresses offer a bit of coverage which I prefer. 

Esteemed Contributor

@gertrudecloset very beautiful!

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

I love seeing any kind of sleeve on a wedding dress for a change! So tired of the strapless bustier look. These dresses offer a bit of coverage which I prefer. 

@wilma 

I agree! And I'm not so conservative but I am sick to death of the strapless wedding gown! So few women look good in them...

I do like the blush gown with the sleeves up on the shoulders. Is that the same gown but just worn differently?

Esteemed Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@gertrudecloset very beautiful!

Thank you @GinaV24 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Super Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@wilma 

I agree! And I'm not so conservative but I am sick to death of the strapless wedding gown! So few women look good in them...

I do like the blush gown with the sleeves up on the shoulders. Is that the same gown but just worn differently?

I agree!  Strapless gowns are flattering on only a few body types.  It's a shame that brides have felt so compelled to follow the trends when more coverage can be prettier.

Respected Contributor

I think the pink is gorgeous!---My father was clergy so had to have my shoulders covered.

Honored Contributor

I like the type of sleeve in the last photo but I don't like the dress.  On the fence about the first photo sleeves.  I would have to see a full front view and back view.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Yes, I like the sleeves in the last photos, and also her hairstyle.

Like the pale pink, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).