Honored Contributor

If you sew, there is a section in the pattern books--like Simplicity-- for vintage clothing

Honored Contributor

Being a stylist now in a well known "boutique", any of the styles shown here could easily be on the racks now!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

There is a store in New Orleans on Royal that sells only vintage style clothes, new, but vintage style.  I always visit when I'm there.

@Drythe

Are you talking about "Trashy Diva"?  They have a website, too.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

There is a store in New Orleans on Royal that sells only vintage style clothes, new, but vintage style.  I always visit when I'm there.

@Drythe

Are you talking about "Trashy Diva"?  They have a website, too.

@shoesnbags

YES!  Couldn't think of the name.  Love the way all the women who work there dress in the fashions, even DH likes it.

Did not know about the webpage.  Thanks!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I lIke this look too and think it's very wearable. Cigarette pants, they used to call them. 

Haven't ordered anything but I love looking at the vintage styles.

Banned_Black_High_Waisted_Tempting_Fate_Cigarette_Pants.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Contributor

I like vintage too, but the problem is if one is old enough to have worn it the first time around, it really doesn't do one any justice.

Occasional Contributor

I would like one of Betty's penoirs/nightgown sets.  I love all that frilly, poufy stuff!

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I lIke this look too and think it's very wearable. Cigarette pants, they used to call them. 

Haven't ordered anything but I love looking at the vintage styles.

Banned_Black_High_Waisted_Tempting_Fate_Cigarette_Pants.jpg

This is exactly my taste and style - except I don't tuck my blouses. Love this outfit!