Highlighted
Honored Contributor

download.jpeg

@lolakimono I saw this crochet jacket on the Neiman Marcus site, thought it was so pretty. $64, half off from $128. Comes in white and black.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for posting these. It's great to just admire fashion for fashion's sake. I don't necessarily try to picture any of them on me or in my lifestyle. Always loved fashion. I love seeing all the color, textures, and patterns out there.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Butterly accents-

Here is a Carolyn Pollack ring, if you can't commit to butterfly items embellished on clothing.

@butterfly123

Or a butterfly scarf, from Echo.

Echo - Giving Me Butterflies Silk Oblong Scarf

That Carolyn Pollack ring is beautiful.  I have never bought any of her jewelry but that piece is tempting!  The British press talked about some butterfly earrings that Meghan was wearing that had belonged to Diana so I figured that butterflies were about to become popular in fashion.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Color blocking-

Ideology-

I love both of these looks ... alas ... I do not look like the models. Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

Love black and white...love the tassels.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for all the inspiration you posted here @lolakimono.  Love seeing all the ideas for the coming season.

And thank you for all you do here all year long!!  I love seeing your threads, whether or not any of the pieces work for me or not, I just love looking at fashion.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Honored Contributor

Well, I think my credit card is safe for this spring!  I usually get into trouble in the fall any way!

Honored Contributor

Mixed prints- new from Johnny Was

Honored Contributor

Enjoyed seeing these. I especially like the shirts. I have decided to wear more blouses/shirts. Didn't see any cold shoulder tops. Does anyone think they are done?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Trusted Contributor

Those are some crazy looking clothes!