Valued Contributor

We need some straight leg pants that are not bootcut, not skinny or slim pants, not wide leg, not crop, not capri, not ankle pants, and don't have any buttons, zippers or any gee gaws on them.  Knit with pull on please with a good fabric that does not pill!!

Honored Contributor

Re: We need straight leg pants

I agree, and they need to be affordable. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd even agree to pay more for quality pants like she described!  

Material is cheap, workmanship is cheap, sizing is cheap!  Disgusting! and bury Modal back where they found it!

Respected Contributor

I ordered Zuda pants for 17.35 and I like them. Ordered another pair.  A374742  Thay are lightweight and comfortable.

Regular Contributor

I second the idea, especially for the length.  I don't want ankle length for fall and winter, so having the short/medium/tall option is necessary.  And the pants need pockets that don't gape.

Respected Contributor

@toria 

I am sitting in a grocery store parking lot while DH goes in to pick up an item.  A very young girl walks by our car: she has extremely wide - bottomed patterned pants that are gathered in tightly at the ankle.

The attire is reminiscent of Clarabelle, the clown on Howdy Doody !   Doesn't she have a mirror?  

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Did you search for them on Qvc.com?

Respected Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

@toria 

I am sitting in a grocery store parking lot while DH goes in to pick up an item.  A very young girl walks by our car: she has extremely wide - bottomed patterned pants that are gathered in tightly at the ankle.

The attire is reminiscent of Clarabelle, the clown on Howdy Doody !   Doesn't she have a mirror?  

She probably does, and likes what she is wearing. 

Esteemed Contributor

QVC is not the only place to shop. You could find quality in your local stores, and no shipping charges.
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@toria 

Search "straight pants" and then choose your specific requirements .... there are 116 pairs of pants that are possibiliities for you.

-------------------------------

@toria wrote:

We need some straight leg pants that are not bootcut, not skinny or slim pants, not wide leg, not crop, not capri, not ankle pants, and don't have any buttons, zippers or any gee gaws on them.  Knit with pull on please with a good fabric that does not pill!!