Honored Contributor

Re: Ways to save money shopping online

@qualitygalI'm right there with you.  I save best when I don't shop, but for me that means not only do I seldom check what's on QVC, but even though I live in shopping heavens (in normal times), I stay out of the stores unless I have specific needs or wants.

Because I had planned a trip, I shopped quite a bit in January and February, and not at all since unless you count food and meds, of course.  Next week my last EZPay will go onto my credit card where there's been no other retail at all for 3 months now.  

My way can't work for those who go to work, who have growing children, etc. but it works for me.  Probably because I'd overshopped for so long, I still have so much already to choose from and I'm okay at least for another few months "shopping" at home.  

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal Brilliant!

Honored Contributor

@Jane2099  If you are in the market for skincare/hair products, Mario Badescu is offering 25% off and free shipping.  You need to spend $35 then take 25% off that and it is $26.25 which is a great deal.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@GabbyAnn wrote:

Mr Rebates is really good.  I always check before ordering.  The percentage varies, but QVC is always on there list of stores.  I request a paper check, sometimes it really adds up.

@GabbyAnn I'm almost up to $200.00!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I buy mostly from costco dot com. If u purchase something and it goes on sale within 30 days, u click on customer service, etc. - and fill out the information. They will then credit you.

A couple of weeks ago, I purchased 2 different sets of towels. I checked yesterday and they went on sale - and I'll be credited $10. 

Just ordered a reversible down alternative blanket, Charisma -- it was on sale and I paid $22.62. Will be delivered on Tuesday.

I know when ordering from costco -- it's very good quality and low prices. I've been a costco shopper for 25 yrs and I buy just for myself.

They mail out a coupon book monthly --- I save $$$$$$. More than pays for the membership fee.

I charge my credit card - and I just received a check from Costco for $50 - to use when I go there.

The best customer service - and I live 10 minutes away.