Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Watching TSV presentation models

Watching the first presentation of Koolaburra tsv why show host and two models plus vendor all wearing same  sizes s or xs.

Would be more helpful to show at least one different size especially as it is not Q sizing.  Just my thoughts.

Respected Contributor

Re: Watching TSV presentation models

Totally agree.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Yes,yes! I also agree.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

Check the measurements and see how the fit is on the models and should be able to judge that way.  It is nice to be able to see on all sizes and agree with that.  This item I would think would add some bulk to the body.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen several of the regular models.....Brenda, etc.

I do see, quite a bit, a few models (who I don't recognize) modeling various brands in a video type of setting.  Just a glimpse, here and there.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Occasional Contributor

I agree with you. I pre-ordered them based on the QVC size chart, but I did want to see them on women my size in case I needed to size up to get a slouchier fit.  I finally see someone in a XL, but they didn't mention what number size she wears.  Now most of the sizes are sold out, so I can't exchange it for a larger size....sure hope it fits. 

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Watching the first presentation of Koolaburra tsv why show host and two models plus vendor all wearing same  sizes s or xs.

Would be more helpful to show at least one different size especially as it is not Q sizing.  Just my thoughts.

I just looked.  (I didn't know about this)  and the smallest they had was a small.  Didn't see an XS at all.  i did see a pretty big model   The one with the long red hair. That's kind of like a plus size.  Must be popular.  It's selling.  I think it's cute.  Sorry I didn't watch today.  I don't know the brand other then UGGS.  But its sound like a Aborigine name.  Obviously Australian. I thought it was a jacket, but it's like a sweater.  I missed out on this.  I liked the cream sweater.  Going to see if they are on wait list.  Did not see any XS though.  Is this a new brand name from QVC?

Honored Contributor

One of the models, cute girl, with long blond hair was a representative for Koolaburra the first time they appeared on QVC.  She was not disposed to being a vendor person.  She is a darling model.

Honored Contributor

Too much of plus size models.  It seems anytime I look on the site, a plus size is wearing it.  I'm on the other side of the weight scale.  I can't visualize myself wearing it.  If I'm watching QVC,I look at  the host,  Most of which are my size.  I'm out of luck at the website. I have to look at the video & hope the model is thin. In a way, even those viewers  that are actually plus side, most of which are way shorter then the models.  Quite a few of the plus size models are around the 5'10" up mark.

Frequent Contributor

What is tsv?