Esteemed Contributor

Re: Watching Pre-Oscar's Show on E! Giuliana's Darker Hair...

On 2/22/2015 NickNack said:
On 2/22/2015 wildcat fan said: Wonder why she doesn't wear a ring on her left hand ring finger.

She usually does. She has a gorgeous ring of her own. This was just special jewelry for this show.

Oh, I see. I thought that looked like her wedding/engagement ring on her middle finger (red dress photo)Her engagement ring is a big stone, so I just didn't understand why she'd choose not to wear it. IMO her everyday ring is red carpet ready! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Love it. I hated that blonde hair. IMO she doesn't have the coloring for blonde.

Honored Contributor

I like the red hair better than the blonde.

I thought the nude dress looked too bridal. I loved the red dress on her.

Honored Contributor

I think Guiliana looks better as a brunette, but I understand needing to try different things out from time to time!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/22/2015 Eliana said:
On 2/22/2015 Sharke said:

Robin Roberts, so, far, looks the best of them all. Her dress is gorgeous !

Robin Roberts attends the Academy Awards at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles on Feb. 22, 2015.

Stunning!

I thought GR looked very old Hollywood glam.

Super Contributor

Giuliana looks good in sweats and a ratty t-shirt, imo. The beige dress looks too much like a wedding dress for an event, at least to me. I LOVE the Robin Roberts dress! The color, the fit, just gorgeous! Chrissy Tiegen's top looks too loose - I would've taped everything to look more structured/secure, but she does look great (obviously).

Honored Contributor

I love the eggshell-beige lace dress! (I'm the one who would like to see more of this type of wedding dress on brides, too.) Tired of all of the strapless, etc. This dress is very flattering on Giuliana. (Beautiful name, BTW)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I thought Giulianna's red dress and red hair were terrible. The ivory dress someone posted above was better.

IMO she seldom looks good. Sorry.