Trusted Contributor

Re: Watching Pre-Oscar's Show on E! Giuliana's Darker Hair...

And Lupita Nyong'o

Lupita Nyong'o attends the Academy Awards at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles on Feb. 22, 2015.

Trusted Contributor

Don't like the hair color and don't like the red dress on her. Like the dress but a different color would be better on her. I have seen her look much better and wear more beautiful dresses.

Honored Contributor

On 2/22/2015 wildcat fan said: Wonder why she doesn't wear a ring on her left hand ring finger.

She usually does. She has a gorgeous ring of her own. This was just special jewelry for this show.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

On 2/22/2015 Danielle46 said:

Don't like the hair color and don't like the red dress on her. Like the dress but a different color would be better on her. I have seen her look much better and wear more beautiful dresses.

I usually like her look.Tonight is a miss for me from head to toe.
Frequent Contributor

G looks great. Her new color looks like a medium auburn. that color is not from a home color kit. its not a simple process to go from double process bleach blonde to processed red. it may have been done in stages.

Honored Contributor

I was busting on G about her terrible weight loss (she looks sickly) and then someone said that maybe her Cancer is back or she is doing Chemo (then I felt/feel bad). I think it is because of that over domineering husband of her's. He's so Alpha Male it's stupid.

Esteemed Contributor

Lupita Nyong'o always looks fantastic....Giuliana's dress is stunning but she looks best with dark hair...with this dress, the hair color just doesn't go
Super Contributor

On 2/22/2015 annabellethecat said:

I was busting on G about her terrible weight loss (she looks sickly) and then someone said that maybe her Cancer is back or she is doing Chemo (then I felt/feel bad). I think it is because of that over domineering husband of her's. He's so Alpha Male it's stupid.

I do like Guiliana's hair darker as it looks more like her natural color. Never liked the blonde. However, annabellethecat, really?

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/22/2015 lolakimono said:
On 2/22/2015 seaside shopper said: The red dress is beautiful, but the dress that I was referring to was a beige one.

Giuliana Rancic, 2015 Academy Awards

I loved this dress. This is one of her very best looks, IMO.

Honored Contributor

The dress is beautiful. She's a beautiful woman. However, as someone who really likes her, I am worried about her being so very thin.