Respected Contributor

this a.m. by Indigo Thread item 738-936 . Anyone have a need or desire for it? IMO it is like an old school 1/2 slip --not an item I would want to wear over my jeans to add another layer of lace/ruffles. But, I guess that is just me .Smiley Happy If it is a new fashion trend -- so be it .

DH would probably snarkly say "what something you wouldn't buy ?"

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay 

Reminiscent of a low frills tutu, IMO.

Super Contributor

I think it’s kind of clever.....not something I’m going to buy, but I can see it being used as intended to add a bit of length to a top using the current lace/layering trends.

Honored Contributor

That's interesting, I've never seen anything like it

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I got this when a friend said it was something that she could see me wear and could make it look really good.  I don't like all the material on the high/low and uneven hems flapping around making my short torsoe and thick waist look big so I always tie them at the side.  I often add this and there is just a bit of lace around the back and side and on the side I tie with more lace showing it really looks great.  It's a completely different look without having to add a complete other layer.  I've been wearing this with form fitting jean/leggings with different types of boots and was surprised by all the compliments I receive.   

Respected Contributor

remember when they had those leggings with  the little skirt attached? maybe legacy legwear?  i think its a kind of cute idea.  some women would be interested for the modesty aspect. not everyone wants to show off their buns. keeps things a little more covered. 

Honored Contributor

Looks just like some half slips that I have in the drawer.

(I still wear slips under dresses and skirts.)

Honored Contributor

that's for a power buyer on a binge....My name is (fill in the blank) and I'm a compulsive shopper.

Honored Contributor

Re: Watching Evine

[ Edited ]

I've seen it, It's think it's great idea.  It gives a woman options with her tops.  Some women don't like tunic tops but every now and then she might want to do that lacey tunic look.  With this she, she can get with any top or tee she already has.  You didn't see it on a model.  You don't wear it like that picture....LOL  You wear a top or sweater over it and just the lace shows beneath the top.  Funny...LOL   Why would anyone think that you'd wear this thing like a ...tutu...LOL

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree 

My guess is those that don't understand the very simple concept of tunic extender! Or just to be insulting to those that may like it