Respected Contributor

Watching Denim & Co., I think we need some new

dressers for the models! I don't think they look at the models they are dressing. How do you expect to sell pants on a model that are too tight and show all the lumps and bumps. Size up please and use a darker color than light grey! Same with the tops that are too snug...

Honored Contributor

Re: Watching Denim & Co., I think we need some new

This has been going on for years.  For some reason they think the tighter the clothing the better the model looks however this isn't necessarily true.  They are especially this way with their jackets.  Most are open (they have to be) and look way too small to close!  I don't think this look sells merchandise.... at least to me....Woman Happy  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4    The people who dress the models call themselves 'stylists'.  Ha!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@luvmyteddy4  This is also a major pet peeve of mine. I sold clothing for twenty years. There is nothing more unattractive than someone squeezing themselves into something that is two sizes too small. The amazing thing about this, it's almost always women who wear smaller sizes! I could never understand why some people are so hung up on size, not fit. Like a certain host who will say, I'm in an xx small, when you know darn well that jacket (or whatever) is never going to close. I usually wear a 12, but if I have to go up to a 14 or down to a 10, so what! It's not like the size tag is on the outside of the garment.

Respected Contributor

I think the whole thing is that they don't want to carry the 1x or 2x for the models. It's probably an expense or sample thing. I rarely see a model in a 1x and some of them should wear a bigger size to sell the clothes. 

QVC Customer Care

Super Contributor

The too tight clothes don't bother me since many woman dress that way.  What I really do not understand is the "stylists" sending the models out in clothes that really should have be steamed or pressed!  Probably just an age think with me, I still iron, my kids do not.

Honored Contributor

As a petite woman what bothers me is that they send those petite models out in flats and put the 5ft10 models in 4 inch heels. I think Samantha is the shortest model they have and she's in flats quite a bit. Modeling shoes is one thing, but modeling clothing needs heels.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

They always dress Maria to her actual size and she always looks beautiful in the 1x. 

They need to dress the other ones the same way.

They have Christina in the big deal 2 in the joan rivers shirt that can't be buttoned and 2 sizes too small. again...

Honored Contributor

It's always bothered me that they don't seem to take the individual into consideration when styling them and I use the word styling very lightly! Just last night they put the medium petite model, Taliah, in a Gili dress that looked spectacular on her! She's not thin but she's beautifully proportioned, though you wouldn't know it, and it should take little effort to put her in something that actually flatters her figure.