Honored Contributor

Watching Courtney Caison from QVC on "Say Yes to the Dress"!

[ Edited ]

I just started watching Say Yes to the Dress and Courtney from QVC is on here getting her dress.....

Lisa is with her!  Brings back memories.  So much fun.  It's a Mark Zunino (sp) 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Watching Courtney Caison from QVC on "Say Yes to the Dress"!

I saw that episode! Amy Kestenberg was with her, too!

Honored Contributor

@Foolywooly11 Was I right?  It was quick but was that Lisa R with her sitting on the couch?  I think back then maybe Lisa R might still have been on QVC and had not left?

Maybe I'm wrong and it was very quick.  It was so beautiful.  We saw her getting married.  She was so cute.

I never see her anymore on QVC.  Is she still on?  I have QVC or HSN on all of the time except when a few of the guys who drive me personally crazy....are on.  Just me, doesn't mean I have anything against them....

Is Courtney on and am I missing her?  She and Amy remind me of each other.  They're so cute and energetic.  I love watching them both.  I love hearing Amy giggle.  She does it so easily.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Courtney is on BeautyIQ now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw that this morning.... the dress was exquisite.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Foolywooly11 Was I right?  It was quick but was that Lisa R with her sitting on the couch?  I think back then maybe Lisa R might still have been on QVC and had not left?

Maybe I'm wrong and it was very quick.  It was so beautiful.  We saw her getting married.  She was so cute.

I never see her anymore on QVC.  Is she still on?  I have QVC or HSN on all of the time except when a few of the guys who drive me personally crazy....are on.  Just me, doesn't mean I have anything against them....

Is Courtney on and am I missing her?  She and Amy remind me of each other.  They're so cute and energetic.  I love watching them both.  I love hearing Amy giggle.  She does it so easily.

@Annabellethecat66,LOVE them!!!!!!  My Favs!!!!!

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66, I follow Courtney on Instagram and she's been in Hawaii with her hubs and friends celebrating their wedding anniversary. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

Courtney is on BeautyIQ now.

@lolakimono I know! I miss seeing her on the fashion programs. She does a great job.  I'm not as interested in beauty. I realized that I don't need any more eyeshadow since I only have two little eyelids and can only put a tiny bit on each day. Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

I've never seen the show, but would have watched that episode. Anyone have a picture of herself in her dress to post? Thanks ☺

Honored Contributor