Honored Contributor

Re: Watched Szish list last night

So glad to see Cameron Silver!

I tuned in late, and might have not been paying attention; and when she said 'goodbye' and thanked each guest, she mentioned Cameron's name!

Nice to see you, Cameron!!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor

I was also pleased with the Szish show last night.  

QVC - PLEASE have her present fashion and other shows during afternoon/night shows versus 1AM.

Katrina is a great example of a fine host.  She is kind and presents items without the sillyness!!

Class act.  Thanks Katrina you are wonderful and a pleasure to watch.

Hope to see more of your shows.

Regular Contributor

Is Cameron back with H by Halston? I miss that line, and Louis too.

Honored Contributor

I love to watch "The Szish List," and have since the beginning! I've bought gifts from the show too. Some are unusual pieces I never saw on other QVC shows, and some are out of my price range! I bought some canvas beach bags that sell for a lot more elsewhere. I've bought Diamonique earrings as a gift. And I've bought other things here and there.  I like how she does a theme each week, and I love how the three guests are on commenting on each other's lines.

Dennis is almost always on. She has said they go way back, since she has strong NYC fashion roots. Jason is one of her favorite guests too. I like it when Kim Gravel is on. But she also has guests like Cameron, who are not presenting anything, but add to the discussion. 

I "thought" I saw a fashion show with Amy and/or Shawn structured like this. I must have been working on something else because I couldn't watch it. I just remember thinking that it was like Katrina's show!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I saw her show as well and loved it! She does such a great, professional job...I loved the guests as well. I wouldn't have known that was Cameron though until she said his name. He looks really different, didn't recognize the curly hair.... He seems like a really nice likeable guy. Really like Jason Wu as well, and he really knows his stuff! 

Hope they have more of her shows on the weekend and hopefully for 2 hours!!!!