Valued Contributor

Watched Szish list last night

Very enjoyable.....She had 3 guests on that worked With her , Dennis Basso, Wu and another I did not know.  Very good show..Surely will watch again 

Honored Contributor

Re: Watched Szish list last night

I agree - she's enjoyable to watch but I rarely see her.

Does she ever present other things, like a Halo Bolt, vacuum cleaner, or snow shovel?

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show but I always enjoy watching Katrina.....she is informative, professional, and has a calm pleasant way of presenting products.

Respected Contributor

It was great to see Katrina on at a decent hour. I was glad that I wasn't on the nod, like I had been; seeing that The Szish List was starting at 1:00AM. She's always professional and interesting to watch. I'm loving Jason too.

I think it was Cameron who made an unofficial suggestion/recommendation for the show to be  bumped up to 2 hours. I agree. I was left wanting more.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I missed Katrina's weekend edition show on Sat , however I did see it will be aired again at 5pm today . I am set to watch . She usually presents something that entices me to buy . I do love the collaborations she has with the handbags, eyewear, and jewelry .

Please QVC , keep her  exclusively as the fashion expert and curator .

Respected Contributor

@lucky-girl wrote:

Very enjoyable.....She had 3 guests on that worked With her , Dennis Basso, Wu and another I did not know.  Very good show..Surely will watch again 

Truly a pleasure to watch and or listen to Szish.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Guess I'm in the minority as lots of people seemed to enjoy the program. To be fair, I tuned in at the beginning and didn't watch for very long. I just kept hearing the peanut gallery guests making noises and talking while Katrina was trying to give the initial pertinent info on an item. It was annoying to me. And a time or two I think it may have been annoying to her, as well. I changed the channel and never went back.😒  

Respected Contributor

@lucky-girl  

The other guy is Cameron Silver, he was on QVC often as the rep/vendor for Halston. 🙂

Regular Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

@lucky-girl  

The other guy is Cameron Silver, he was on QVC often as the rep/vendor for Halston. 🙂

I didn't recognize him for some reason so thanks for identifying him.  I really enjoyed the show and Katrina has a knack for nice respectful banter with the guests as well as not making it about herself.  Hopefully this will be the start of seeing others in this time slot.

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoy her shows. I wish they would put her on more often and especially during the prime time hours. She is informative, professional and she has an incredible fashion sense.