Esteemed Contributor
On 1/8/2015 PilatesLover said:
On 1/6/2015 shoesnbags said:

GraceCO, I finally have some info for you on the sweater dryer I use. Had to get down on the floor and use my strongest glasses to read the model # on the back, at the bottom - Hamilton Beach certainly didn't make it easy! But it paid off. I can now tell you that it is the "Garment Drying Station," Model # 11510. I just googled "Hamilton Beach Drying Station" and found my model for sale on Amazon. The price seems to have gone up a lot in the few years since my purchase. Maybe if you shop by price you can get a better deal than what Amazon is asking, which is way too high for this simple drying system.

Hamilton Beach 11510 4-Shelf Garment Drying Station, White

ETA I just checked and this was available at Walmart and Overstock dot com at a MUCH better price, but it's out of stock at both places.

This is sheer genius, thank you for sharing! Now what do you do if you've washed something long, such as a tunic? Just let the ends hang over the racks?

Yes, that's what I do. I should mention that I'm 5'2" and wear an XXS or an XS, so there's not as much sweater to hang over as there might be in a larger size. But I still think it would be ok if you had a bit more fabric hanging over the edge.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett