Honored Contributor

Re: Was commenting on a thread and all of the sudden everything including the thread was gone.

@seaBreeze

Who knows?! But I've been in your shoes! Super nasty, judgmental comments go untouched but respond to one of those? POOF!

I find I'm often confused with what the mods deem 'acceptable' around here!

I get the impression one can simply 'report' and the mod doesn't even read it; just poofs.

Respected Contributor

Re: Was commenting on a thread and all of the sudden everything including the thread was gone.

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 In my family being called a great old broad brings big smiles so being called earthy would not be insulting. All of us are honest & direct, if we have something to say we say it to your face. I don't remember what else was in the OP post, just the word earthy. Never said the thread shouldn't have been deleted. Interesting what some find insulting, you wouldn't last a day with us & you probably wouldn't want to.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kitcat51 wrote:

@sunshine45 In my family being called a great old broad brings big smiles so being called earthy would not be insulting. All of us are honest & direct, if we have something to say we say it to your face. I don't remember what else was in the OP post, just the word earthy. Never said the thread shouldn't have been deleted. Interesting what some find insulting, you wouldn't last a day with us & you probably wouldn't want to.

@kitcat51

i was not questioning the word earthy at all......i was mentioning the OTHER part of that original post......which is why i believe it was deleted. not going to go into it because it would be "challenging a mods authority." if you dont remember the rest of the post then you dont really know what was said and what i am referring to.

i didnt say it SHOULD have been deleted, but i am pretty sure i know WHY It was deleted.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Good to know @sunshine45.