Honored Contributor

Warrior by Danica Patrick - 1 Day Flash Sale (June 6th)

Wow!!!!!! 50% off all items. Free shipping. 5 Flex Pays. Gotta start watching for the special daily 'box' banners. 

DG26924_042517_ComplexGrid_FH_WarriorbyDanicaPatrick.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Warrior by Danica Patrick - 1 Day Flash Sale (June 6th)

These leggings are $20, 5 flex pays of $3.99. The hoodie is $30, $5.99 flex, but the riviera blue prints are sold out.   Happy shopping!!!

Warrior by Danica Patrick Lush Fleece Hoodie
517-680
Warrior by Danica Patrick Lush Fleece Hoodie

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Thanks Chi!!  I just went over there and bought a few more of her leggings.  I didn't care as much for the "newer" ones, but I 2 pairs of the original version and a hoodie!

Great deals and thanks!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I saw these early this morning. I should have ordered then but by the time I got around to ordering the blue was sold out. I did order a pair of the mesh overlay leggings. If there were any matching bras or tops they were sold out. I'll see how I like the leggings & I can always find a solid color top to match. This will be my first time trying this brand. Hope you enjoy yours. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the heads up @Chi-town girl !  I already had one of her Warrior tank tops and love it, so I just purchased two more colors.  They are wonderful -- very cool to the body, but they do not show a sports bra underneath through the laces. 

warrior laced back tank.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Thanks for the heads up @Chi-town girl !  I already had one of her Warrior tank tops and love it, so I just purchased two more colors.  They are wonderful -- very cool to the body, but they do not show a sports bra underneath through the laces. 

I just picked up two of these lace back tops and a couple repeats for me( the zip front bra and the new leggings with the mesh over color which I had to size up in from her original leggings).  

@Caaareful Shopper  Could you tell me how this top runs?  I wear an xs in most qvc lines but a small in most if Danica's.  I want some room not a tight top. Reviews indicated there's room/easy fit. Do you agree?  Thanks!

@Chi-town girl Thanks for posting. I love this line and couldn't pass up the sale but I really don't need anymore workout clothes!

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I just picked up two of these lace back tops and a couple repeats for me( the zip front bra and the new leggings with the mesh over color which I had to size up in from her original leggings).  

@Caaareful Shopper  Could you tell me how this top runs?  I wear an xs in most qvc lines but a small in most if Danica's.  I want some room not a tight top. Reviews indicated there's room/easy fit. Do you agree?  Thanks!

@Chi-town girl Thanks for posting. I love this line and couldn't pass up the sale but I really don't need anymore workout clothes!

@equss I agree with the reviews.  It's an easy fit with some room, not at all one of those tight exercise tops.  The fit and the material make it so comfortable to wear and workout.  I think you'll like it a lot!

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  Thanks so much for the reply!!  I picked up the pink and black.....it sounds like a great top. Thanks again!!!🤗

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl glad to see you weren't chase away!

QVC Customer Care