Super Contributor

Re: Warrior - Athleisure Line from Danica Patrick at HSN

Ordered 2pair of leggings. Why doesn't QVC get with the program and have "kicky " lines like HSN . Mindy Grossman knows how to merchandise.

Super Contributor

agree! Hsn has such excellent sale prices and a wide variety of shows!! I'm buying more and more there!

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I ended up ordering the Thermal Knit Wrap in black and the orchid/white Woven Hem Top.

warrior-by-danica-patrick-heathered-thermal-knit-wrap-d-20161230094537617-517853_010.jpg

Top.jpg

Shoot me.

My items arrived today.

The Thermal Knit Wrap is very nice.  I like the quality.  It is a cover up, similar to a bathing suit cover up, it is not supposed to be a sweater or outdoor wear.  I, personally, love the weight, the texture and the feel of the fabric.  I would wear this all year long.

I think it is true to size.  I wear a Dept Store XL and would have bought the XL if it was available, but I can get by with this one.

The details are nice on this as well.  The hook at the left should is nicely finished and makes a nice fashion detail.  The belt is quite nice for a faux leather belt.  The belt loops are finished as well, they are not simply woven string that you can cut off.  So if you don't want to wear the belt, you will be stuck with the loops.

The shirt I'm not 100% sold on.  I need to iron it to be sure.  Love the color, not loving the white hem piece.  The quality is nice.  It's a nice light weight.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I ended up trying the leggings out as I wanted to compare them with my LLLemon ones. The Warrior ones are AWESOME!  I wish I had bought the blue/black ones.  They fit me well and are comfortable and well made!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I ended up trying the leggings out as I wanted to compare them with my LLLemon ones. The Warrior ones are AWESOME!  I wish I had bought the blue/black ones.  They fit me well and are comfortable and well made!

@winamac1 - yay! Thx for the review. My blue/black leggings will be delivered tmrw or friday. 

Looks like the line is a winner.  I want some of the tops

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1 - yay! Thx for the review. My blue/black leggings will be delivered tmrw or friday. 

Looks like the line is a winner.  I want some of the tops

I'm disappointed I didn't order the blue/black ones.  By the time I decided to give them a try, my size was gone.....I hope you like them.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1

Will they be fashion or work out wear for you?

Do you think they will hold up to a work out?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cute designs, but I agree that they need to hold up in a sweaty workout. I'm a runner, so this is important to me. My favorite workout pants are the Zella leggings. They are thick, so they are not see through and don't show sweat. Even Lululemon's pants are see through, so I don't go by price to determine if something is made well. I've been disappointed by Under Armour pants as well. They are flimsy. Nike is typically great quality.

My workout gear has to actually perform, not just look cute. :-D

P.S. That thermal wrap is adorable!

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

I just looked up the crop leggings (with the lattice detail) and it's 90% cotton. That's a big fat NO for workout pants.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@winamac1

Will they be fashion or work out wear for you?

Do you think they will hold up to a work out?

Both Andrea--they would be cute just running around in--with cute shoes/boots and a longer top.  Also, they'll be good for yoga, etc. 

They should hold up.  They are as nice--or close to as nice--to my Lululemon ones that are 3 times the price.