Respected Contributor

Re: Warrior - Athleisure Line from Danica Patrick at HS

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

Hi Chi!!!  I watched and shoppped this morning too.  She is adorable!  I really liked almost all of what she showed today.  I bought 3 of the leggings, in black, olive and the black and white marled ones.  I bought the sleeveless top that tied in the back in olive and the cardigan Callie was wearing in the show in black.  I thought it all looked really good quality and the price point was good.  oh and I bought the jogger pants. I will be watching her next show too.   

@Sunnycorle - I only caught 1/2 hr of the show, yes, she is adorable. Seemed very knowledgeable about her designs & fabrics. I liked it all, and don't need anything, but when I saw the design features of the legging + decent price of $30, free s&h, I grabbed the electric riviera blue to test drive the brand.

Pls post reviews, esp for sizing. I like the tops!

I need none of it!!  I just was in the mood I guess.  I will review all and I orderd my HSN size and hope it all works out. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Warrior - Athleisure Line from Danica Patrick at HSN

@Chi-town girl wrote:

2 more shows later today from 7-9p ET. Hope to catch the 2nd hour.

@Sunnycorle - I didn't see this top  presented, love it! DId you size down or up? She has a special sizing chart for her items.

I did size up for the leggings, per size chart. I think her sizing is ~ brick & mortar. The blue is sold out, but med and up is avail on waitlist. Thinking about waitlist...

Warrior by Danica Patrick Tie-Back Tank
517-844

I didn't size up on this item.  I looked at the measurements online and thought my reg HSN size would work out.  time will tell. 

The Blue leggings are so adorable but I have 2 pair of Athleta leggings that have similiar colors so I decided not to buy that color. 

Honored Contributor

I'm committed to Lucy and buy mostly sale prices and clearance, but will pay full price for something really special.

I'm enjoying this line more than the Jessica Simpson line.  The pricing is reasonable on this.  I bought one item from Jessica's line and the quality was fantastic but the fit was meh. I even sent the jacket back TWICE because I wanted it so much, but I could not get any size to fit right.

I'll be interested to hear about the quality and fit.  I have some stuff in my cart I am considering.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

Strappy back sport bra in the digital blue print here. Don't need it. Love that style though and those colors are a weak spot for me. I didn't size up as I seemed to fit in her size chart. Fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

I have to hand it to her that she knows her line and she seems to be involved in it intimately.

As a Nascar fan, I don't particularly care for her, but this is the first time I've heard her talk about something other than driving (and how everything is always everyone else's fault).

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ended up ordering the Thermal Knit Wrap in black and the orchid/white Woven Hem Top.

warrior-by-danica-patrick-heathered-thermal-knit-wrap-d-20161230094537617-517853_010.jpg

Top.jpg

Shoot me.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

Didn't buy anything but I thought the leggings looked very stylish and well-made.

I looked up the reviews on them and was suprised to see disclaimers from 11 of the 12 reviews that  the reveiwer "received free product as part of an internal program." Never seen that on HSN before.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 - Lol! That thermal wrap looks comfy cozy. Love how it looks belted.  

@caninefitchi - I have the racerback top in my cart. Heart the riviera blue tone. I might buy every item in that color Woman LOL

Please everyone that purchase, post reviews. I hesitated on a few items b/c of sizing, just not sure about the fit for the tops with fuller cuts across the shoulders & bust.

Danica did well for her debut. I caught the last show and enjoyed it. She said she will be back in April.

@sandraskates - yes, I read those reviews too from customers that rec'd a 'free' advance item so HSN could promote reviews.  I wonder if they posted ALL of the reviews...hard to believe everyone loved it.

And yes, HSN has done that before, giving away free products before shows/events to get reviews.  I remember the one that backfired on them was a beauty line -Serious Skin Care. Some of those customers started threads here to promote the items advance of shows. I don't think HSN did full disclosure of the reviews being from customers that rec'd free products.

I'm glad they clearly qualify the advance reviews for Danica's items. Do I believe them? It would be more credibile if some reviews were 'negative' or not so glowing. I think they are biased for obvious reasons.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The majority of it looks like straight-up athletic wear which is fine if you workout but I don't and it's not a look I'd go for. I'm curious to hear if it'll actually holds up for that purpose. The prices were very reasonable

Honored Contributor

She'll have to be on during the week, like Tuesday or Wednesday in April because there isn't an off week in April for her and they have to be at the track Thursday through Sunday.

They are on the SE/South Central coasts in April, so it's doable.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN