@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I just saw the promo.

She will be on Tuesday 4/26 at 10 am and 7 pm

Thanks!

Her first "batch" of leggings were AWESOME.  I probably won't try the new ones due them being a different blend of fabrics. 

@winamac1 - I missed the shows & forgot to record them, but they did a reorder of the leggings we bought in Jan. I orginally bought them in the vibrant Riviera blue and the reorder of the blue also sold out yesterday.

These are so awesome,  so lulu. Yesterday got the charcoal gray. Lulu needs to get on a homeshopping store, their sales are down b/c their prices are obnoxious.  Time for a new strategy! 

Warrior by Danica Patrick Mesh Calf Legging
517-677
Warrior by Danica Patrick Mesh Calf Legging

I am so bummed I missed the reorder of the blue patterned ones.  I did not see them in my size when I looked a week ago-I loved those.  I did buy another pair of the original fabric-the ones that were patterned with the red/garnet down the side.  They were super unusual looking.  I think she had them on during one of her shows.  I do think LLLemon leggings are so pricy.  I'll buy DP ones in the future.  I like Lysse, but the waist is always so small.  That's my only issue with that line.

@winamac1 - I bet they will be reordered again. Over 100 almost 5 star perfect rating. You might want to monitor for the next couple of weeks for cancelled or returned orders. Glad to see they kept the intro price of $30, free shipping. It would be a successful TS, maybe as a twofer for $40.

Anyone know when she's back?

I'm anxiously awaiting the Lysse TS cropped denim leggings. Should arrive tmrw or Sat. I have yet to find a denim legging that really looks like denim so I hope this is a good one. The denim option sold out quickly

Thanks Chi!  I will look.  If you see an XS in the ones you got, please shout out!!! Thanks!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

Re: Warrior - Athleisure Line from Danica Patrick at HSN

I missed her in January but just watched the other day.  She is so funny and her stuff looks really nice, and great price points.  I ordered one item but will come back for more.

Honored Contributor

Re: Warrior - Athleisure Line from Danica Patrick at HSN

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Has anyone heard when she is coming back?  I thought they said she'd be back in April.

It looks like there are 2 or 3 new pieces that don't have reviews.  I don't remember seeing these when she was on last time.

I have my eye on this.

Bomber.jpg

I've been waiting for this to get reduced, but it's not happening.  In the meantime, I found this from RBX Active (Style #CR8013) for $20 at TJ Maxx in black and white.  I found the black in the store and the white online.

Jacket.jpg

And now that I know it comes in pink and orange, I need to find them, too Smiley Surprised

It's called the Ventilated Jacquard Mesh Full Zip Jacket

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN