Esteemed Contributor

Warner's bras and Olga bras fit me fairly well as I like a molded cup full coverage bra as I wear a 38D bra. Did you know that these two brands are owned by the same company? I decided to google both brands when I tried on nearly identical bras from both lines and they were exactly the same color of brick red. They have the same RN and CA manufacturer's number.

I also notice that Warner's makes bras for Target but the quality isn't the same as the same bra made for a dept. store as the strap elastic and back band are cheaper feeling.

I also tried on some Warner's No side effects bras at Marshall's in the U.S. And I'd swear those were outlet bras made for Marshall's as the sizing was off and not like the fit of the same bra that I bought at Hudson's Bay department store.

Respected Contributor

Re: Warner's bras and Olga bras

interesting thread!  i am a warner's girl, and so i am waiting to read what kind of feedback you get.  i should go try on an olga sometime.  let's see what the experts say . . .

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

Warner's bras and Olga bras fit me fairly well as I like a molded cup full coverage bra as I wear a 38D bra. Did you know that these two brands are owned by the same company? I decided to google both brands when I tried on nearly identical bras from both lines and they were exactly the same color of brick red. They have the same RN and CA manufacturer's number.

I also notice that Warner's makes bras for Target but the quality isn't the same as the same bra made for a dept. store as the strap elastic and back band are cheaper feeling.

I also tried on some Warner's No side effects bras at Marshall's in the U.S. And I'd swear those were outlet bras made for Marshall's as the sizing was off and not like the fit of the same bra that I bought at Hudson's Bay department store.

@TYThanks, great to know.  I've been able to get my fav style on Amazon.  

So many ladies need to turn to a molded cup to prevent "headlights". The molding is micro thin, and doesn't add. I'm embarrased for them everytime I see them.  

Valued Contributor

I wear Warner's most of the time. It's disappointing when you find a style you love and then it is discontinued. My last Warner's I bought on Amazon. It cost $24. In my local store, the same bra was about $40. Very happy to have discovered a style I like that doesn't cost $40.

Super Contributor

I wore Olga bras exclusively in the 80's through the 90's--specifically the front closure lightly padded bra that was much too expensive, even then.  You could not machine wash and dry and it took hours to dry.  I have since switched to Bali "Lace 'n' Smooth.

Anyway, I found this information regarding Warner's and Olga.

About Warner's

Since its introduction in 1874, Warner's has been one of the most trusted brands in the intimate apparel field and has been the first brand to feature many of the most revolutionary technologies and innovations in the category. Today, Warner's continues to be known for innovation and delivering both comfort and style for women. Warner's is owned and marketed by PVH Corp.

About Olga

For nearly 70 years, Olga has been a leading intimates brand known for its innovative use of colors and fabrics in intimate apparel for women of all sizes.  Today, Olga focuses on the unique needs of full-figured women, offering an elevated aesthetic, modern femininity and fit flexibility that make women feel gorgeous, no matter their age or size. Olga is owned and marketed by PVH Corp.

About PVH

PVH Corp., one of the world's largest apparel companies, owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands worldwide. It is the world's largest shirt and neckwear company and markets a variety of goods under its own brands, Van Heusen, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, IZOD, ARROW, Warner's and Olga, and its licensed brands, including Speedo, Geoffrey Beene, Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction, MICHAEL Michael Kors,Sean John, Chaps, Donald J. Trump Signature Collection, JOE Joseph Abboud, DKNY, Ike Behar and John Varvatos.

SOURCE PVH Corp.

Trusted Contributor

I usually wear olga bras,the price of them has skyrocket as others hve.So went to amazon found would I wanted,and best of all,much cheaper than in the stores.Plus,recieved them in two days,and just what I wanted.

Valued Contributor

Girls, If you are very small busted, or really flat, I suggest Olga. I've been wearing them for years because they give me a bust, and they are really comfortable.

Trusted Contributor

I will have to give them a try. I've been very disappointed with Breezies.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Esteemed Contributor

Great information and comments here. I've tried quite a few different brands over the years, but I pretty much stick to Warner's bras....they fit the best and the quality is great. I'm amazed at the prices these days, so I wait for either Kohl's or Macy's to have their bra sales. I didn't realize I should probably check out Amazon, so thanks for the information!

Respected Contributor

My Cosabella bra was discontinued this month.  Isn't it always like that?