Honored Contributor

Re: 🤦 🤦 Wardrobe Malfunction 🤦 🤦

I have worn the same shoe in different colors. I also have worn a top backwards with the tag in the front. As a young teacher I had my pocket get caught on the corner of a metal chalk ledge, and it ripped my pants from pocket to thigh. My dad brought a new pair of pants to the school so I could change.

The best story ever is from a friend. She was not wearing a panty because her pants were white and tight, but she was wearing a panty liner. At lunch she sat down, crossed her legs, and saw the panty liner sticking to her ankle! 

Honored Contributor

@wilma lol!

Oh my goodness that's awful!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I used to frequent the discos back in the 80s. One night I was wearing a bustier top, sort of like this one, and while doing my thing on the dance floor my top decided to fold in half! Woman Surprised The boning in the bustier suddenly buckled and the top ended up around my waist and I didn't even realize it had happened until the song was over!! Woman SurprisedWoman EmbarassedWoman LOL I pulled it back up and left the club, never to return.Woman LOL

download.jpg

@SilleeMee

If you would've gone back, I'm sure you would've had free drinks...for as long as you went there! Hee

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Mine is not a wardrobe malfunction, let's say it's a me malfunction.  Years ago when I was in High School, I was walking home with a friend on the busy street in our neighborhood.  We were passing the bank and there was a brown bag on the ground which my feet got tangled in and I ended up falling on my knees.  Oh, my girlfriend bust of laughing and I wanted to cry but didn't.  My knees were scraped and bloody.  I bet it looked funny when it was happening but not to me down on my knees!  HeartCat Happy

@Katcat1,You just brought me back to the 9th grade.  Our school had high, high granite steps to the massive main door.  Our friend's mom picked us up to take us to a shoe store down town, about seven blocks up the street.  

We came out of the building right after the rain.  I turned my head to tell my friends it would be slick, and went down those steps on my shins in panty hose!  In front of everyone coming out of the school!!!  At that age!!!!!!!!!!!

That's how I went to that store!

Honored Contributor

Wow in my 1st job when we still used rubber cement to do paste ups for advertising I spilled a jar of cement on a beautiful rust skirt

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.