Honored Contributor

Wanting to shout from the rooftop about a Dennis Basso coat!

Hello All,

I cannot express HOW much I LOVE the new coat I just received (A219637)...

It literally brought me to tears...no joke. I will give you all a bit of TMI 1st, to explain "why".

I had a hysterectomy back in 2005...have had severe hot flashes ever since. I can't take hormone therapy due to my being a lung cancer survivor. Ok, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, for the past several years, I'm warm most of the time. In the winter, most days I can wear my sandles in cold weather and just wear a sweater...or at most a light coat on very cold days.

I gave away all of my Dennis Basso coats except one...kept a toggle coat for if the weather gets REALLY BAD here in NE. However, during the past few years, after having it on for just 15-20 minutes in the car, I can't wait to peal it off. My health issues drive me NUTS! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

So, when I put on this new coat, I literally had tears in my eyes! It is LIGHTWEIGHT...not 20 lbs like most of his faux fur coats. The reversable lining doesn't squeak or make a swishing sound when I walk or sit down. The front closures are perfect...it's VERY comfortable...AND I sat watching the Q in the house without having the need to take it off for being too hot. At the same time, it kept me warm when I walked outside and got the mail. The bonus about the coat...is the fact that it is reversible...

I had to share all of this. I'm sure I am not the only lady dealing with these "personal summers" all year around. I hope I have helped someone else and I highly recommend this coat. I plan on getting another one in a different color! Life is good {#emotions_dlg.w00t}