Frequent Contributor

Re: Want to buy but worried it'll be out of style next fall/winter

@Carmie

I think I want them for exactly that reason, they are cheap and cute.  You make very valid points Carmie and I appreciate it I really do, as you said I asked.

As you see in my f/u post I decided against several of the same thing or all the things I wanted.   I felt if the long jacket I have on hold (because I wasn't sure if it'd be in style) and the motto jacket would be in style next year and I could get them now for more than half off I was spending wisely. So I guess those are the answers to your questions Carmie and you're right a new season will come along and I'll be tempted but I'll deal with that then..... 

Thank you for your input and wise suggestions Carmie!   😀

Honored Contributor

I strongly disagree regarding Moto jackets! They've been around for decades and I don't see them going anywhere

Honored Contributor

Buy what you like.  In style?  That's an interesting concept.  That doesn't occur to me when I clothes shop.  I buy what I like and fits.

Honored Contributor

@judEve  To post a response below another person's comment,  just first click on the "reply"  button.   Their comment will appear and you're ready to do a response. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@LTT1

Oh yes I really like that one!  I have been debating on that one but it is pricier than the other two I'm considering.... haven't made a decision for sure yet on which moto jacket only on the classy long jacket I tried to describe without item number or link in my last post.

Thank you for your advice and input!

Honored Contributor

I don't buy much year-end.  I don't want to store it.  I bought one sweater, and today ordered some red shoes and purse, green shoes and purse and a blouse I can wear year around.    But that's all.  

I buy stuff at the first of the season.  it is fresh, NOT on sale and that way I won't buy a lot of stuff I am lukewarm about or may not wear much.  I don't have big closets and that way I'm sure I'm buying what I want each season

May not work for many people but it is what works for me. 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@judEve

My opinion only

OUT: MOTO

EXTREME HI LO HEMS

IN 

HALSTO HAS A "cut-in" lapel jacket

It looked great on Jennifer with a longer tee shirt and black pants tucked into boots. A269485

A269485 http://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-Open-Front-Faux-Suede-Jacket.product.A269485.html

I don't think we've seen a new moto  jacket this fall/winter.   Just the old ones they're trying to dump. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624

Thanks Kachina but I try it and end up with an entire separate post.  I went to your post, I hit reply, this box came up, I see your post below this box as I'm writing but it won't let me write in the box you wrote in or others have written in. Obviously I'm still doing it wrong.  😕 

Honored Contributor

@judEve wrote:

@Kachina624

Thanks Kachina but I try it and end up with an entire separate post.  I went to your post, I hit reply, this box came up, I see your post below this box as I'm writing but it won't let me write in the box you wrote in or others have written in. Obviously I'm still doing it wrong.  😕 

@judEve

After you hit reply within the post that you want to reply to you must also hit the quote button like I just did

Frequent Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@judEve wrote:

@Kachina624

@judEve

After you hit reply within the post that you want to reply to you must also hit the quote button like I just did

Yay it works! Thank you so much!