Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I think they'd be fun for a festive party.

I'd prefer them in gold (lots of gold this fall!), though.

@QueenDanceALot

My guess is their target customer isn't the over-50 crowd on a QVC board! LOL

Metallics aren't my thing but they're huge and it certainly isn't for me to knock what somebody else wants to wear

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

Well, that's .... different ....   Are they leather, vinyl, or something else?   

Respected Contributor

I’d look like the stovetop jiffy pop silver bag about to explode...

Honored Contributor

Just watch....some celebrity will wear these and everyone will be clamoring to find out where she got them and the name of the designer! LOL

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

L'Agence has actually a great line of clothes.  I tried out their jeans.  NOT the metallic one but their Lorlei Jean.

Their jeans are made in the U.S.A.  I tried this on at their shop in Georgetown on M Street.  They have some beautiful tops and dresses too. They are very expensive.

Honored Contributor

EEK.........I'd be hauled off for "observation"..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Want to be Noticed?

[ Edited ]

I don't think California laws apply to the stars who fly in horrendous-polluting airplanes or wear petro-chemical-combing clothing while asking you to abstain from normal living while they pollute the environment.

So watch for this on your favorite singer, sports person or movie starlet or star.

I think L'Agence is a boutique Beverly Hills type store with big prices. So, there you go.  Environmental laws do not apply to the rich and famous and 1 percenters.

Honored Contributor

girls down at the corner would like

Super Contributor

lol not for meeee

Honored Contributor

Obviously, those are for going out to a club or party.  Something a young fashionista might wear.