Honored Contributor

I went to Walmart today looking for something to lounge around in the house.  I found the perfect thing.  A long dress made by Terra & Sky, never heard of this brand but this maxi is very comfortable.and it has pockets, it has a stretch to it and it is very comfortable a tee shirt dress.  Very soft.  $14.98

Honored Contributor

That is likely a brand that they created.   Maybe a test garmet to see if it sells.

Frequent Contributor

I have many things from this brand, capris, pajamas, t-shirts, they fit well, wash well and are affordable.

Honored Contributor

@carba wrote:

I have many things from this brand, capris, pajamas, t-shirts, they fit well, wash well and are affordable.

This is good to hear.  I am loving it.  I am wearing it now lol

Respected Contributor

Tonight Walmart delivered some items from a ship order as they sometimes do. I was watching the tracker and went to the door when the driver came into my neighborhood.

I saw a woman open her trunk and pick out a package, but she got back into the car. Up my walk came an adorable 4-year-old boy with a big grin, so proud to be helping his mom. I believe giving children responsibilities appropriate for their age is what builds true self-esteem.

Better for him to be with her at work and not with a babysitter. Is this a 100% safe practice? No, but safe enough.

For me, it felt like reverse trick-or-treat.

Super Contributor

Respected Contributor

I have Terra Sky T shirts ... also their Time and Tru t shirts are the

best ....the wash beautifully ....hang them up to dry .. no wrinkles ...

and st 4.98 .if I get something on them ... no big loss .....

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 :  thanks for posting this info. I will definitely be checking this out. I'm so tired of paying $50, $60, $70 for loungewear that "pill" after first wash. That includes Stan Herman, Carole Hochman.

Respected Contributor

I am in a dress mood so will check these out.  Thanks for the post @sunshine 919 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

I love walmart for around the house clothing.  I cannot wear a T shirt all day without getting something on it.   I always go up a couple of sizes so it is roomy with t shirts.  If I get bleach or a stain that won't come out, no big deal to toss a 5.00 shirt.