Honored Contributor

Re: Walmart's ''Time and Tru'' Women's clothing

@sarahpanda wrote:

I usually buy my clothing from QVC for the convenience ...but the other day, while in Walmart, I came across a line of clothing called Time and Tru and purchased a 'women's crewneck Hacci knit tunic and was pleasantly surprised.  It was around $13 dollars and has been washed several times, no pilling at all !  I went back and bought a matching cardigan that is so cute - so now I have a ''set'' for about $30 bucks !  I could have purchased something simular on QVC for around 60 dollars.  I will be keeping an eye out for this line of clothing -no need to throw $ down the drain.

@sarahpanda 

I hear you!   Last year, on a whim, I bought a pair of T&T pull on shorts, bermuda length and roomy pockets, for $12 and couldn't believe how well they laundered and looked great afterwards.  Good fit, and in multiple colors.   Best quality shorts in that price range, IMO.   I plan to get another pair or two for the coming year.   

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I really like the Time & Tru short sleeved V neck tees to sleep in during the warmer months.  I buy them several sizes too large, as I don't like to sleep in tight things.  They wash well & hold up.  I think this line used to be called Faded Glory, as I have some older tees that are the same style.

@aubnwa01 

I have the Faded Glory tees you're referring to and wondered what happened to the brand. I have several that are 100% cotton and not too heavy, perfect for summer sleeping.

The newer T&T tees you are referring to have had a slight increase in polyester this last season.    It may or may not matter to you, but when you next check them out, be sure to check the fabric content percentages on the label sewn into the left seam near the hip area.  

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I really like the Time & Tru short sleeved V neck tees to sleep in during the warmer months.  I buy them several sizes too large, as I don't like to sleep in tight things.  They wash well & hold up.  I think this line used to be called Faded Glory, as I have some older tees that are the same style.

@aubnwa01 

I have the Faded Glory tees you're referring to and wondered what happened to the brand. I have several that are 100% cotton and not too heavy, perfect for summer sleeping.

The newer T&T tees you are referring to have had a slight increase in polyester this last season.    It may or may not matter to you, but when you next check them out, be sure to check the fabric content percentages on the label sewn into the left seam near the hip area.  

@Tinkrbl44  I just checked a couple of the older Faded Glory & the newer T&T tees that I have & both have the same fabric content: 60% Cotton & 40% polyester.  I don't notice a difference in comfort to sleep in during the summer, but my AC is usually on, since I live in AZ.   You can't beat these tees for under $5. 

I don't often actual buy PJ sets anymore, I just buy knit PJ shorts from Kohl's & the T&T tees at Walmart. 

I did find some really comfy PJ sets at Kohl's this past spring/summer that I bought a few of my Croft & Barrow.  The fabric is called Whisperluxe & thye're the softest PJs ever & they had some that were a set of tee/shorts/capris.

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01 , I have the Whisperluxe as well.  I bought 3 of the sleepshirt with long sleeves as they are so comfy.

I keep checking to see if more are available; however, they appear to be sold out Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@aubnwa01 , I have the Whisperluxe as well.  I bought 3 of the sleepshirt with long sleeves as they are so comfy.

I keep checking to see if more are available; however, they appear to be sold out Smiley Sad

@HisElk1  I bought some of the long sleeved Whisperluxe shirts & I keep checking back in hopes they've started to carry the long pj pants in petite sizes, but so far, no luck.  Since so much of the Whisperluxe stuff has sold out & folks seem to love it, I hope they restock & also add new items for next season.

Respected Contributor

@sarahpanda I recently hit javkpot when I purchased a matching top and jogger on the clearance for $9.00 each.  I have a whole jogger set for $18.00 and it is current, washes well and is most comfortable.  My husband even said I looked cute in it, what a bargain, It is a keeper!  Enjoy yours!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Walmart Canada does not carry some of their clothing lines sold in the U.S., but I have bought some nice exercise clothes from the Athletic Works line like t shirts and leggings from Walmart Canada. I also bought some nice Sofia Vergara high rise skinny jeans there too.

I think due to supply chain issues that not all the Walmarts in the greater area of Vancouver, B.C. Suburbs carry the same clothes due to inventory shortages.

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

Walmart Canada does not carry some of their clothing lines sold in the U.S., but I have bought some nice exercise clothes from the Athletic Works line like t shirts and leggings from Walmart Canada. I also bought some nice Sofia Vergara high rise skinny jeans there too.

I think due to supply chain issues that not all the Walmarts in the greater area of Vancouver, B.C. Suburbs carry the same clothes due to inventory shortages.

@TY 

I like the Athletic Works line. I have several pieces of that brand. Athletic Works was Danskin which was the brand I started wearing way back.

Honored Contributor

I was in Walmart yesterday, looked on a clearance rack and they had Time and Tru ombre sweat shirts.  They had pink and denim blue. I got both 15.98 on clearance for 3.00.  Wow if they had more colors I would have purchased more lol.  Very soft and comfy.  I showed my neighbor and she liked them.  I went back today to get her two and they only had one in her size.  I grabbed it.  I love a deal especially a really good deal.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm retired and am not paying $40 or $50 for the Q's t-shirts to wear around at home. I bought from ShopHQ, t-shirts from Christopher Banks, cotton, 3/4 sleeve, for $10. each. I bought all the colors they had, which sold for $8. and savings on S/H. These t-shirts would stand up next to the Q's t-shirts under anything. 

Also, I have a Super Kroger near me and they sell everything like a big department store. I see no reason to throw my money out the window or to the Q!