Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Time and Tru brand has some really nice tops. They wear well and are easy to care for.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

I like the Athletic works ,bought this brand for a few years,they did carry danskin, but not now, time and true t shirts , i stock up when on sale $4.00 each.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I do food shopping at WM, too, and I always make a pass through the clothing.  I have found a few cute things and decently priced!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

ECGB,  I worked in the tailor shop for 18 years.

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

@sweetee2 

In college, I designed clothes from my drawing to mat board and finished garmet.  I taught ( Interior Design my star area) and am now the area's top stylist I am told.

I love helping ladies look like what they want to and seeing that smile!

Valued Contributor

I have been a WM shopper for years.  Recently I have seen them change products from China to be made in other countries.  Ex.  I stopped buying a particular body cream because of China, I was in WM yesterday and got despirate and bought some and was surprised to see no China but moved the maker to a different place.  They are filled for Christmas at fun prices and when I bought none of the ornaments were made in China.  I do realize the other places have their problems but I was pleasently surprised and noe I can go back to using what I like.  Love WM online.

Regular Contributor

I read where Brandon Maxwell (judge on Project Runway) is the creative director for WM's Scoop and Free Assembly lines.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@sweetee2 wrote:

@sweetee2 

In college, I designed clothes from my drawing to mat board and finished garmet.  I taught ( Interior Design my star area) and am now the area's top stylist I am told.

I love helping ladies look like what they want to and seeing that smile!

Interesting!  Congratulations! 

When my husband was in college (I didn't go, he was on football scholarship)  I designed and made all of mine and my children's wardrobe.

I took my daughter to town and bought her a dress before she started school so she would know you could do that!  Mom made all of hers.  Never made a dress from a pattern that looked just like the pattern!  Always changed the neckline, sleeves, something!

One of the nicest compliments I ever received was when we were discussing "sewing" at work one day and I commented that I did sew.  "We have never seen you wear any homemade clothes."  I wore them every day.   Nice to know! 

It is definitely an art to take a flat piece of material and create a beautiful, well fitted garment!  Your job must be very satisfying.  

Respected Contributor

@matty liz  if i could find clothing made in the states,believe me,i would buy.ll bean used to make some clothes here,but not anymore.id really like to know,what does china have,that the good old usa doesnt?we certainly have skilled workers  in this country

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  I'm sad to say that the USA doesn't have skilled workers anymore for industries that no longer exist here. The high schools and tech schools create programs to train students in skills that the local economy needs.  It's just one issue in re-industrializing America.