Contributor

I was checking the Wal Mart site   .Some very nice and preety jackets, tops, and pants.... For alot less money... 

Very nice things..

Trusted Contributor

. I grocery shop at Walmart every week and I  always take a quick  walk through their clothing. Since retiring from Dillards I don't need to pay 50 dollars for a top. Hint Hint

Honored Contributor

Plenty of places to shop for good quality, reasonably priced clothing--not QVC , LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

Ross, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Kohls. And lets not forget Macys very good sales

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

. I grocery shop at Walmart every week and I  always take a quick  walk through their clothing. Since retiring from Dillards I don't need to pay 50 dollars for a top. Hint Hint

@sweetee2 

Interesting you mentioned Dillards.  I worked for them a year in Ladies and my back couldn't take the floor sets.  I was, however, the top stylist with my background in Tailoring and Design.  

We weren't all that busy, slightly busier when there was a clearance event.  I think it is because they wouldn't coupon anything.

Were you busy?

Esteemed Contributor

Recently my family rediscovered Old Navy; we outfit entire family in large part there at terrific prices for on trend stuff that wears very well. My DH and son, grands (8 &10) and I are all happy with their casual wear, including jackets and hoodies.

Honored Contributor

From WM I have purchased things from their in-house brand, Time and Tru, and I was pleasantly surprised with the fit and quality. The prices are really low but not the quality. Also bought some things from their other in-house brand, Athletic Works, and same thing there, too with the quality and low prices....and they carry petites!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee funny you say that,because today i bought a cardigan from wm and it was a time and true brand.i hope it washes up well.

Respected Contributor

Some WMs carry the FREE ASSEMBLY line.   Many pieces are al cotton..  i got shorts, tees and a keyhole neck top and a100% cotton denim dress. i found them in a long island store but not in my area, but they are available online - WM shops fast.

Nice to see WM stepping it up a bit.  They had a ine with Norma Kamali  a dozen years ago and also Mark Eisen had a collab in the mid '00s. George ME.  Mark Eisen had been a SVP w Ann Taylor.assic styles reaaly nice classic styles.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@SilleeMee funny you say that,because today i bought a cardigan from wm and it was a time and true brand.i hope it washes up well.

@Luvsmyfam 

I bought a few TandT blouses and they are really nice, easy care. Those washed up nicely. No cardigans yet but I've been looking at them.