Esteemed Contributor

Wakanda Forever World Premiere: Red Carpet

[ Edited ]

TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTE HERE.  I UPLOADED PHOTOS FOR PERUSAL.  IT DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER YOU LIKE THE LOOKS OR NOT.  THIS IS A FASHION FORUM, SO RIGHTFULLY, I PUT THE LOOKS HERE.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU DISPARAGE CULTURAL DRESS OR ATTIRE THAT I HAVE APPENDED HERE FOR VIEWING.  SOME OF THE OUTFITS (a few I decided not to post) BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH SPACE ~ ARE AFRICAN/TRIBAL AND POSSIBLY OTHER GROUPS FROM THE CONTINENT OF AFRICA.  

SO FAR, SO GOOD so.....KEEP YOUR COMMENTS CLASSY FOLKS!!!!  THANK YOU.......

ENJOY

Taylor Simone Ledward Boseman 

pf4u9bno

Rihanna and baby daddy.  Rihanna has a song on the soundtrack which was just released (it made me cry).  Rihanna is wearing Rick Owens

Rihanna and ASAP Rocky at the world premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” held at the Dolby Theatre on October 26, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.

Image may contain Clothing Apparel Evening Dress Fashion Gown Robe Human Person Sleeve and Runway

Marsai Martin

Marsai Martin at the world premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” held at the Dolby Theatre on October 26, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.

Halle Bailey

Halle Bailey at the world premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” held at the Dolby Theatre on October 26, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.

Danai Guria

Danai Gurira at the world premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” held at the Dolby Theatre on October 26, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.

Michael B. Jordan wearing Louis Vuitton

Michael B. Jordan at the world premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” held at the Dolby Theatre on October 26, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.

Jemini Powell

Jemini Powell at the world premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” held at the Dolby Theatre on October 26, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.

Michaela Coel

Michaela Coel at the world premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” held at the Dolby Theatre on October 26, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.

Regé-Jean Page

Regé-Jean Page at the world premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” held at the Dolby Theatre on October 26, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.

Kumail Nanjiani

Kumail Nanjiani at the world premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” held at the Dolby Theatre on October 26, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.

Lake Bell

Lake Bell at the world premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” held at the Dolby Theatre on October 26, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.

Tyler Perry

Tyler Perry at the world premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” held at the Dolby Theatre on October 26, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.

Sheryl Lee Ralph

Sheryl Lee Ralph at the world premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” held at the Dolby Theatre on October 26, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.

Jameela Jamil

Jameela Jamil at the world premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” held at the Dolby Theatre on October 26, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.

Letitia Wright

Letitia Wright at the world premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” held at the Dolby Theatre on October 26, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.

Lupita!!!!!

Lupita Nyong'o at the world premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” held at the Dolby Theatre on October 26, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.

Tessa Thompson

Director, Ryan Coogler

Ms. Angela Bassett

Mabel Cadena

Alex Livinalli

Tenoch Huerta

Auliʻi Cravalho

Daniel Kaluuya

Ruth E. Carter

Connie Chiume

Hannah Beachler

Caroline Wanga

Xochitl Gomez

Coco Jones

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

Re: Wakanda Forever World Premiere: Red Carpet

MOST of the outfits the women are wearing are HIDEOUS.

Trusted Contributor

Who are these people, and from what planet do they come from?
Esteemed Contributor

No to almost all of these outfits.  Michael B. Jordan -- you handsome young man -- what were you thinking??

Esteemed Contributor

Some I like, some I don't care for.

I am so glad that I am off work on November 11th, for the opening. I plan on going to the first matinee which should start in the 8:00 am hour. I am hoping to miss the crowds. 

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

Some I like, some I don't care for.

I am so glad that I am off work on November 11th, for the opening. I plan on going to the first matinee which should start in the 8:00 am hour. I am hoping to miss the crowds. 

@icezeus I so want to see it too.  I hear they did a good job memorializing Chadwick.  I'm trying to see if I can take going to see this without him.  His death hit me hard for reasons I won't go into here, but I do want to see it.

When you get a chance, Rihanna's song to the soundtrack is such a beautiful song.  You can listen on youtube "Lift Me Up."  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

These are all very striking and colorful outfits--just perfect for a red carpet movie premiere in Hollywood!

It is great to see all the stars displaying their creativity and sense of style!

Valued Contributor

Different cultures have different ideas of fashion! When traveling to other countries (all on planet earth by the way) you’ll see vastly different styles. I find it very interesting and creative. I wouldn’t wear most of the styles myself but I can say that about the majority of “red carpet styles.” I would definitely wear that beautiful dress Taylor Boseman is wearing!
Honored Contributor

Thank you for posting @gertrudecloset 

The creativity and cultural expression is fantastic to see on the red carpet of this magnitude!  All of them are interesting to me; some are spectacular, and some I didn't like.

I too have Nov. 11 off work and I'll be the first in line at the theater.  I haven't been inside a movie theater in 2-1/2 years -- I'll be there for this movie 100%!

Trusted Contributor

A Yes for many and a No for some.  Chadwick was so well respected by his peers and it's obvious they miss him very much.  I can't wait to see this movie.  Thanks for sharing the photos.