Frequent Contributor

Waitlist Pebble Crepe tunics canceled

I just noticed that my WL pebble crepe tunics have been cancelled. Has this happened

to anyone else?

Contributor

Re: Waitlist Pebble Crepe tunics canceled

Yes diane228 my order for A213621 was also canceled.

I received a letter in the mail today from the Q stating they were sorry for the cancellation but gave me a tentative date when the item may be available: Late January, 2015.

Esteemed Contributor

I brought a few pebble crepe tunics in January 2014.

Trusted Contributor

What's the need for sending me an email that my waitlist order is cancelled and two letters, one for each color I wait listed, telling me they cancelled the wait list order? What a waste of paper and postage.

Respected Contributor

On 9/2/2014 crdlb said:

What's the need for sending me an email that my waitlist order is cancelled and two letters, one for each color I wait listed, telling me they cancelled the wait list order? What a waste of paper and postage.

I've never gotten a letter.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the update. Louis replied he thought they will be available in Feb.,but I'll start looking in January. I also have the WK perfectly pink cardi on WL. I wonder what's the status on that. Why does QVC put things up on WL to order if they're going to cancel? Why bother.

Valued Contributor

On 9/2/2014 crdlb said:

I thought the exact same thing. My waitlists for the two new colors: smoke and white were cancelled. I received two letters yesterday, a separate cancellation for each one. But we must remember it took QVC almost 20 years to figure out they could ship more than one item in box. HSN, Nordstrom, etc. had invented that wheel many years prior.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Frequent Contributor

Well today my WL perfectly pink cardi was cancelled.

Respected Contributor

I didn't get an email yet from QVC (sometimes they send me a letter by mail!); however, I just checked my wait list orders, and the Perfectly Pink Cardigan is no longer there.

I put some other items on wait list (that seem to be more spring colors), and I'll bet those will be cancelled also.

Respected Contributor

Why do they bother offering them early just to cancel them. Someone has to take the time to log the order, and then waste the time to then send out cancellations. They should post them when they are ready to sell them.