Valued Contributor

In the last 2 days I have seen a change in the waitlist arrivals.  Thought others might want to be aware of this.  Yesterday and today, 2 orders came in on waitlist and there was hardly any time to cancel them.  They both went into "shipping process" right away. I couldn't cancel either one.  Usually there is an "in process" time where you can cancel it if for some reason you have changed your mind.  Now I have 2 fashion items on the way, which I would have canceled.  Apparently I am not the only one who has noticed this happening in the last 3 days.  So posting for others to know.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the head's up @mia 2. I have a couple items on waitlist that I really don't need so it's time to shorten that list!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

I noticed that recently on all orders. If you purchase something it goes into process immediately and you can't cancel. There used be a day or two before, it would say in process but you had plenty of time to cancel the order. I know around the Holidays they ship faster so there is little lee way to cancel. But I think it's to soon for that. 

Honored Contributor

They are copying this from Evine, who has done it forever. 

Regular Contributor

yes i have noticed this too on all orders recently.  And its not even faster processing! It just means "no cancelling allowed" as far as im concerned!

Honored Contributor

Forgive me, but I don't 'get' this thread...

How long would you like to have a garment/product 'on hold' for you to think about so you can change your mind?

I'm on wait list for a couple of things praying fo folks to cancel. Why would I be on waitlist for something I am not sure if I want it? 

Makes absolutely no sense to me...

Valued Contributor

SurferWife~~That's exactly what I did.  And in regards to others' comments about recently less time to cancel regular orders,  that's interesting.  Thanks for the input!  Again, I just posted my original post about waitlist orders in case it would help others.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I've also had this happen.  I went through and cleared out the ones I wasn't absolutely seriously about.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

How long would you like to have a garment/product 'on hold' for you to think about so you can change your mind?

I'm on wait list for a couple of things praying fo folks to cancel. Why would I be on waitlist for something I am not sure if I want it? 

@Susan Louise...respectfully, I think most buyers do want items that are on waitlist, but as time passes, change their mind & cancel it. Sounds reasonable to me, but doesn't need to make sense to others. Some may say that it makes no sense to them that others would pray about a waitlist item.  It's all about perspective.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise...respectfully, I think most buyers do want items that are on waitlist, but as time passes, change their mind & cancel it. Sounds reasonable to me, but doesn't need to make sense to others. Some may say that it makes no sense to them that others would pray about a waitlist item.  It's all about perspective.

@SurferWife  Huh? Why would I put myself on a waitlist for something if I didn't want the item? Certainly not to hope I don't get the item. Of coarse I would pray to get the item...SMH

I mean...what is a waitlist for anyway?