Honored Contributor

Waiting on a Sale or Incentive Before I Buy...

these-

Is there something that you're waiting on (for Black Friday or holiday sales)?

Please share your finds.

Honored Contributor

Re: Waiting on a Sale or Incentive Before I Buy...

That looks like your boot....wishes for your big reduction!!

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

That looks like your boot....wishes for your big reduction!!

@phoenixbrd

I don't think there will be a BIG sale.  It's more likely they will sell out in my size before that happens, but a girl can dream.  Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

I like the style of these. Not sure what I would wear them with. @lolakimono Hope you're able to get a deal. Enjoy. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono  Those are stunning.  They do look very rich and expensive.  Of course, you have good taste, so the price tag matches it.  Hope your wish comes true.  

Always on my clothing wish list is a classic crisp long sleeved white blouse and a tuxedo shirt.  I had several of these but eventually, like after twenty years, even good clothes wear out.  I used to pick up the tuxedo shirts--I kid you not--for $5.00 at a loft above a fabric store.

The woman was there for years (she leased her space from the owners of the fabric store) and had a connection in the Manhattan garment district.  She used to take Metro North in once a week and come back with all sorts of clothing treasures for women and men, and almost all were well known brands, such as Jessica McClintock, Gunny Sack, Burberry . . .  

The place let me dress very well for work without spending huge amounts of cash, which I didn't have at that time.  She retired and the entire store closed. Building was sold and there's a Dollar General Store there now.

Again good luck on acquiring those boots!

Respected Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

I like the style of these. Not sure what I would wear them with. @lolakimono Hope you're able to get a deal. Enjoy. 

@ladycos at first, I thought the same thing but then I looked at them again and I think it's the type of deal where the boots would pick up whatever color you're wearing and would pretty much go with just about anything. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono    Those boots are gorgeous.  The finishes they're able to put on leather are remarkable.   Every season they're more beautiful than the last.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Love the boots! I want a small recliner for my bedroom & a new tv.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono. Those boots would take any outfit over the top. Hope you find them stuffed in your stocking. Lol

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

In my personal experience the item usually sells out before it goes down in price in my size! But for one exception: years ago I stalked a set of Ralph Lauren Paisley sheets. When they finally discontinued the pattern I was on vacation in Upstate New York and I had my poor cousin run me around Albany so I could get all the pieces! LOL