Respected Contributor
On 10/19/2014 CouponQueen said:
On 10/17/2014 BOYINTX said:

i HAVE NEVER HAD ONE AND LOOKING AT PICTURES I RECAL SEEING THEM ON THE GALS WALKING CIRCLES IN THE MALL.That was some time back as now we go direct to my store entrance but i will let you know if it becomes a new look here. I have an older herme bag and keep lipstick by queen, a compact a phone an some personal items . My driver is getting older and i now keep mase in my bag. the store is safe on Main in Dallas but if NEIMAN AT NORTH PARK THE MALL PARKING IS NOT WHAT IT WAS

Is the hairdresser posting again lol

Nah, I think it's someone with rainbows on her mind.Wink I like the touch regarding the "driver."{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

i HAVE NEVER HAD ONE AND LOOKING AT PICTURES I RECAL SEEING THEM ON THE GALS WALKING CIRCLES IN THE MALL.That was some time back as now we go direct to my store entrance but i will let you know if it becomes a new look here. I have an older herme bag and keep lipstick by queen, a compact a phone an some personal items . My driver is getting older and i now keep mase in my bag. the store is safe on Main in Dallas but if NEIMAN AT NORTH PARK THE MALL PARKING IS NOT WHAT IT WAS

the parking at Northpark hasn't been safe for quite a while but even that would not make me use a fannypack! I think it is referred to as the f word by many for a reason....hate them. I am sure Q will sell them; probably as a TSV as a set of 3....one animal print, one sequined, one fake leather....on easy-pay for sure!

Trusted Contributor
On 10/19/2014 CouponQueen said:

Is the hairdresser posting again lol

Does the hairdresser realize it is rude to post using caps?

Super Contributor
I wear a Spibelt under my shirt. Check out their website for better prices and selection.