Honored Contributor

If you have bought any, be it here or another store and like please name.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Waffle knit tops

[ Edited ]

LLBean and I got a couple under $10 at Walmart. They are perfect for our winters because we don't need anything thick or heavy.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest  I have two waffle knit tops that I bought from a local boutique.  While they are cute, they tend to get pulls in the fabric easily.  

I am going to steer clear of this type fabric in the future.  Maybe all waffle knit is not created equally, lol.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest 

I recently bought a very soft waffle knit cowlneck Time and True top at Walmart.  It might have been around $15.

They have them online, too.  Several colors.  I got black.

I personally love waffle knit and always have.

Honored Contributor

My old waffle knits used to stretch out and become too large but the fabric seems to have come a long way in recent years.  I have several D&C waffle knit tops that are among my favorites, especially one with a cowl neck (2 colors).

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I, too have several D &Co waffle knits and like them very much.  They just feel comfortable, cozy.  I haven't had a problem with stretching.   I just dry on air setting and then hang on hanger to finish drying.  

Some I have purchased just to sleep in.  Since most pj's are priced separately and are just too expensive, I'll buy just the bottoms and top it with a waffle knit.

Honored Contributor

Recently had lunch with neighbor who was wearing Quacker factory. I liked that the "waffle" was small. I believe they were a set of two. Hers had a small pumpkin on it - and yes to all those hosts who mention it, we went to a pumpkin patch and got caramel apples and two pumpkins.

Honored Contributor

Just one from a Lunchtime Special I found in August.  Looks like there are till a couple of sizes left.  

LOGO.   I like it.  Looks fab!   

LOGO Lounge by Lori Goldstein Abstract Print Cl - A457701

Item number: A457701

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

I have purchased a couple of CCB waffle knit tops.. the fit is just ok for me and the fabric seems a bit stiff..not too soft.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I bought a few waffle knit tops from Walmart for my adult daughter and she likes them a lot.  So, I decided the next time I have to go to Walmart, which isn't too often, I would buy myself one or two.   Last week, I was there to pick up cat litter and decided to buy myself two of them.  They are Time & Tru and I think they were $10 or $12.  I like them!  Comfortable but not hot, and at this point in my life I don't want anything too hot. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!