Honored Contributor

Wonderful @Greeneyedlady21. On me I think the sleeves will work out great because my upper arms are on the slender side and I don't mind the sleeves being too long either. That way I can pull them over my hands...that's a habit I have. Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 @SilleeMee I received mine today and I love it! I am usually a small in tops with stretch but I was worried that this one was going to be too tight. It fits perfectly and it's going to look great with jeans. I love the colors in it and that it's nice and soft. Thanks for bringing it to our attention @Greeneyedlady21 Heart

Honored Contributor

So did you order the small? @Texasmouse I ordered the medium. Hope it's not too big. Should be here tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee sorry... yes, I got it in small. I think the medium would probably have been ok too but I have very narrow shoulders and I was afraid medium would be too big in the shoulders.

Let me know how yours fits when you get it. 

Honored Contributor

I'm sort of busty, too, so that's one reason I got it in a medium. I'll let you know how it fits.Woman Happy @Texasmouse

Honored Contributor

My waffle top came today and I love it! It's very youthful and the medium fit is perfect on me. Soft and stretchy, so comfy.  It does look great with jeans @Texasmouse

Thank you @Greeneyedlady21. You have great taste.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Glad you're also happy with yours @SilleeMee. 😊