Honored Contributor

In case anyone needs new bras, Wacaol bras are listed at great prices on Zulily today.

They are listed as discontinued styles and colors, you might be be able to get your favorite before they are gone for good.

I got four this morning for about 50% off.  They are not returnable, so know your size.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wacoal bras on Zulily today

@Carmie wrote:

In case anyone needs new bras, Wacaol bras are listed at great prices on Zulily today.

They are listed as discontinued styles and colors, you might be be able to get your favorite before they are gone for good.

I got four this morning for about 50% off.  They are not returnable, so know your size.

I love Wacaol bras and have had good luck grabbing some at crazy discounts/$20 price points at the Dillard's New Year's Day sale. Returns are accepted within 3 days. I've also scored Le Mystere bras at this event. Limited colors/sizes, early birds get the best options! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Wacoal bras on Zulily today

Just checked my Wacoal -  not on sale anywhere-   one place even offered to ship my size FREE.  The problem?  -  Price was $35 more than I paid brick and mortar just a few weeks ago.  

I'll keep checking -  I've found good deals during January and Feruary in other years.