Respected Contributor

Wacoal - Very Glad They Are Back at QVC

Quality, great design, excellent workmanship - I think Wacoal bras are the best - I'm glad they returned to QVC.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wacoal - Very Glad They Are Back at QVC

I recently bought 4 Wacoal bras from Zulily.  The most expensive one was $29. They are sold out in my size In my favorite style. As soon as they come back, I am planning on getting several more. I am afraid to try a new style because they aren't not returnable unless flawed or damaged.

I agree, they are great bras.

Honored Contributor

@alliswell   You should check out this brand on herroom, probably more styles and nice prices.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@alliswell   You should check out this brand on herroom, probably more styles and nice prices.

@PINKdogWOOD 

@PINKdogWOOD 

Thank you for the tip!  I will definitely check them out

Trusted Contributor

I only wear Wacoal bras and I usually get them from Nordstrom when they are on sale. They are the best fittling bras and they are very well made. They can last for years with proper care: delicate cycle with Woolite and no dryer. Love my Wacoal bras!

Valued Contributor

I'm a Wacoal fan. They are the most comfortable brand ever.  I checked Amazon a few months back for a breathable 'spacer' cup and found a great deal.  I think they were mispriced because they were about 12.99 in black.  I ordered a few and then the price went up to around $20., still a great deal!  The stretch lace band in very comfortable also.