Super Contributor

The new Logo TSV for Monday has just too much fabric for me, anyway.  I'm small so I don't need all that extra material hanging in the front and to the sides.  I think it makes small people look larger than they are because it covers their figures and makes larger people look larger because the way the fabric drapes on the hips, it draws attention to an area you'd rather not. Not to mention, we're paying for all that extra fabric!  I wish Lori would get more realistic wth her fashions although I know some people love her items.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Waaaaaaaay too much fabric!

It looks awful on the model. 

Honored Contributor

@Secretariat1I'm not buying, but would you really change if you were Lori and your desigtns were selling out or coming close to selling out so many times week after week?

I wouldn't -  it's much easier to keep customers you already have than to get new ones.  Besides, I have to assume she's already designing what she likes to design.

Fortunately, other designers offer me choices I can put on my body, and I doubt Lori's best customers want to buy those items.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry but, her clothes are not attractive .... either she wants people to look like they work for the circus or they want to look like they did in biblical times!!!! 🙀😱

Respected Contributor

I  think the way it works is, if you don't like something, you don't buy it....lol. 

Honored Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

The new Logo TSV for Monday has just too much fabric for me, anyway.  .......

I always liked to wear clothes that flowed/draped and moved when I walked.

When I was first married (very young and thin), my husband's uncle called them my "follow me" clothes. Now ...  I'm not so young and not so thin ... but I still like to wear that style.  LOGO and Soft Surroundings are my go-to sources.

Respected Contributor

Too much fabric for me too.  Does not flatter my figure.  But the button just MIGHT work, so I ordered the blackberry.

Honored Contributor

There are many similar styles in many different lines/brands. Some people like them but I feel that so much fabric overwhelms my small frame. I always look sloppy when I try them on so I work at avoiding them.

Classic cuts/styles look much better on me. Not skin tight though. That is the opposite and also a look I avoid.

I do love Lori's choice of colors and some of the ideas she has. I'd love a more classic version but I realize that is what she is working at not doing. lol

Respected Contributor

@Chrystaltree2 wrote:

I  think the way it works is, if you don't like something, you don't buy it....lol. 

LOL!!!!   In the meantime, this top looks pretty darn awful! 

Respected Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

@Chrystaltree2 wrote:

LOL!!!!   In the meantime, this top looks pretty darn awful! 

To you and to me too but, you and I can only have an opinion, a personal one at that.  We are obviously in the minority since Logo is very popular and huge success at Qvc.  Logo seems to frighten or intimidate some Qvc shoppers.  Bizarre reaction to a style of c!othing.  Not my style but I accept that others love it.