Respected Contributor

Welp...was going to order until I saw that awful seam going down the back!  I think that looks terrible!!!

Honored Contributor

Didn't look at these pants that closely, good thig I didn't order any. I'll look again though.

Does the back seam take the place of 2 sides seams?

I hate front seams on pants too, very annoying. And if you have side seams, all you end u with are 4 very small panels of fabric attached with seams that now just scream silently look at me, I'm a seam!!!

One inner is more than enough.

Honored Contributor

Re: WWC TSV pants

[ Edited ]

I saw them on Instagram, I haven't checked them out yet.  But yikes!  A seam down the back.  I do like WWC pants, they work for me.  I edited my post after I looked at them.  I thought OP meant the same ran down the back of the entire leg.  It doesn't.  It looks like it's the usual "lifting" double seam element in the booty.  What a relief...LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I don't need any more pants (and that is an understatement), but I have purchased WWC capris with that seam on the rear.  While, I thought it was weird, it hasn't been a problem for me since I always cover that part of my body when I am wearing leggings/skinny pants, etc.  Not sure that it enhances that part of my body, but it doesn't look bad under a tunic-type top.

Respected Contributor

If you look closely at the pics, the seam goes down the ENTIRE back leg.  Not for me.  Otherwise I love ther pants.

Honored Contributor

That seam goes down the entire back  leg of the pants. 

Honored Contributor

Re: WWC TSV pants

[ Edited ]

I have 2 pair of the tushy lifter pants with that seam down the back and I absolutely love them.  And yes the seam does go all the way down the back of the leg. 

My issue with her pants is that the colors aren't saturated enough and then they fade on top of that.  I wish she would fix this problem. 

Respected Contributor

I wash mine in cold, gentle, inside out.  Dry low hear part way and hang to dry completely.  So far so good.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I wash mine in cold, gentle, inside out.  Dry low hear part way and hang to dry completely.  So far so good.

I do the same except I don't throw mine in the dryer at all.