Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Talk about comfortable and flattering in one style look no further. By the way....

Renee will be returning this coming Saturday 3/23 with her TSV and more. 

Honored Contributor

I love Renee's pants, I am an XL and her pants fit me very well.  The quality is excellent too, I have never had a pair wear out or the color fade.  I tend to buy the dark colors.  Her TSV will be set of maxi dresses.  I love it when she does a maxi dress set.  

Honored Contributor

I have her slim leg tushy lifter pants in the regular length.  In fact, I'm wearing them today.  They are my favorite of her pants.  I don't like her tummy control pants at all.  The hand of the material is different and I've had 2 pair get random holes in the thigh, not on a seam, just a hole in the middle of the leg. 

My problem with Renee's pants are the black are not a nice, deep, saturated black.  They look very faded when they arrive.  No matter what style of her pants, they aren't a nice deep black shade and that drives me nuts, especially in the winter if I wear black suede boots.

I have Diane Gilman's ponte pants and when I put them next to WWC pants, the color difference is glaring.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I love Renee's pants, I am an XL and her pants fit me very well.  The quality is excellent too, I have never had a pair wear out or the color fade.  I tend to buy the dark colors.  Her TSV will be set of maxi dresses.  I love it when she does a maxi dress set.  

@chrystaltree, unless her TSV has been changed, it's not a set of maxi dresses.  It's a tunic duster.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree, unless her TSV has been changed, it's not a set of maxi dresses.  It's a tunic duster.

Maybe it changed.  People on Instagram have been raving about the dresses that were the UK TSV a few days ago and Renee said that they would be the USA TSV, I believe she said this week.

Honored Contributor

Re: WWC A350643

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Maybe it changed.  People on Instagram have been raving about the dresses that were the UK TSV a few days ago and Renee said that they would be the USA TSV, I believe she said this week.

@chrystaltree, maybe many of us misinterpreted an Instagram post of her's from last week. She was wearing a long tunic duster in a photo and when people asked about it, she said it was her NEW Attitudes by Renee Duster Tunic and to stay tuned Saturday March 23rd with a winking emotie.  I guess we assumed it was the TSV.  

I just checked her FB page and she definitely says the TSV on Saturday are the maxi dresses.  Bummer that they are the como jersey though.  I didn't care for that fabric at all.  I sent back last year's TSV because of the fabric.  

Frequent Contributor

I find her pants too form fitting. I like a looser feel to the derriere.